Chapter Twenty Five; Target Practice

Once you and seras reached the helipad the both of you immediately jumped inside the helicopter and buckle up with the seat belts, before giving the pilot the thumbs up for a go and take off.

When the helicopter is up in the air and is flying to another location were you and seras will meet your small team and ride on a private jet to send you off to a different country undetected by any radar, flying on the signals blind spots. The co-pilot briefly fill you and seras in the details, according to their information there has been of missing men in the city at Florence, Italy and that there have been unnatural rate of death of men's only, females are barley dropping in their population.

The hellsing Intel says that a female vampire has been lurking for some time now there and she portraits herself as a prostitute, she also changes her appearance which made the hellsing agents go on a wild circle goose chase.

The female vampire of course drinks the blood of her victims and once she's done she throws there bodies into the river, since there are some cases of missing men body been found in or by the river, integera have send some of her man to pinpoint on why they are being thrown there and found out it was the female vampire that they were coincidentally looking for. Who they have given the nickname of Svanire, pronounced as Us-Van-Ni-Era. However some of the missing men has just plainly gone missing. Of course the culprit female vampire hides it well for the police to think the missing men are run aways, illegal immigrants or works for gangster or something like that.

And so since there isn't much vampiric activities or unnatural phenomenon in Uk after what Alucard and Seras team did, they fled out of the country, however integera wanted you and seras to find the vampire under alucard orders. Thou alucard said something about target practice, integera wanted to put you first in the open field to know on both what is your strength and weakness, then from there you can officially start your training.

For now it's just target practice.

"Hey man are we there yet?! My butt is killing me here." One of seras partner said, bringing both you and seras back to the task at hand.

"Just a few more minutes now Asshole." The co-pilot said with a chuckled.
As the jet further flew on, Seras went through the mission briefing in her head and you just wonder to yourself if one day you could fly? Or wonder why the chief or commander put the co-pilot and seras partner together, if only they ever do is argue.

They obviously couldn't co-operate with each other. Seras partner name is Brandon who is an average built body, peach skin covered with scars from his exposed arm and perhaps to his chest and back, he has dark brown hair that almost looks like honey and is about 5'8 tall. While integera is still wary of you staying too long near a human, your partner will just be alucard for now.

Also the co-pilot name is josh, short for Joshua. He has an Asia face figure, white skin that is somehow similar to a very light yellow and his tall for your height but he is just averagely short for a male.

"Alright hang tight now, we are landing." Josh said from the speakers.

"You know we can hear you even without the speaker right?" Brandon says while he put back his double seatbelt.

Once the plane landed, you and seras got up and grab two of your bags, one that has your clothes and the second are weapons that you could try on but strangely your other bag that is supposed to be full of weapons felt a bit lighter then you expected.