Chapter Twenty Seven; Distractions

"So if I could feel the presence of the vampire, won't it be easy for me to..... You know track them?" You said while swinging your legs back and forth while sitting on the edge on top of a tall office building.

"Yes it is, however the hunt for the vampire or for Svanire isn't my top priority. I can easily and quickly eliminate the vampires by myself but Svanire could be a different type of creature that integera would surely wanted to know weather they are a continuous threat and she also wanted to study it." Alucard said with his grin while looking out into the city.

"So basically the team thought Svanire is a vampire and not a different type of being and you have this secret mission of your own. That's it?" You questioned.
Somehow you have a feeling that is not the only picture.

"You catch on really quickly, that's good. It means your not as oblivious as your species."

You frowned before you retaliate, "maybe you forgotten Alucard but you were human once."

"Don't test me Dragostea mea." He said with a agitated snort.

"Looks like i found your sour spot, but anyway you didn't completely answered my question." You said while leaning backwards to look at him with your neck a bit crooked to the side.

Alucard signed before he starts explaining, "Police girl and the human will find the vampire while you and I will find Svanire and erase potential witnesses."

You stop swinging your dangle legs and straighten your posture then look at Alucard more properly in bewilderment. "You mean if other people found out about the undead creatures you would kill them."

The only response that's been gifted to you is silence..........

Unnerving silence.........

Still you understand without Alucard saying anything

His wicked grin is more then enough of a testament

You felt your body slowly got splashed of dread with fear and your starting to doubt whether is it a good idea being with this man, in this kind of lifestyle.

Killing a gangster, Mafia or a bad guy is one thing but killing an innocent bystander.

You felt you couldn't stomach that.

Killing is killing, yes that is easy to understand but it's the way who and how you kill may cause some human morals to go up for a debate.

While you where spinning in your own thoughts Alucard seems to have enough of it. Not only he could faintly hear you whispering in your mind afraid that he may find out the seed of doubt starting to bloom in your head, but even your body is tense due to your wreak thinking running amok. "I need you to understand some few things here, Dragostea mea. In this world where victims can be the villains, monsters as Kings, the poor as patriots and knowledge for power. It is both dangerous and will cause a worldwide panic if civilians or other governments personals to know and learn of our existence."

You turn your gaze away from him and tried to distract yourself by looking into the beautiful city but nob your head of you understanding and kept quite. Alucard sigh before he crouched down to your sitting form and bended his head towards you while he slowly grab your chin without startling you and made you look at him eye to eye.