Chapter Three-Breakup and makeup(2)

WARNING ⚠ : This chapter contains some matured contents. So if you can't stand it, I suggest you skip this chapter and go to the next. You have been WARNED!!!!!

        --------------------------------------------------

        As Sydney drove home that evening she thought about her marriage and wondered if a baby was the missing link.

"I mean look at Violet, her marriage's been perfect since the birth of Estree. Do we need a baby ?? Can a baby restore our broken love ?? hmmmmm Hell no !!!!..Sydney what are you thinking, you can't handle a baby now.You still have a long way to go in your career and a baby would only tie you down " Sydney concluded her thought with a long sigh and started humming to the music playing on the stereo.

Sydney drove into their exquisite mansion and parked her car in the garage which had a fleet of expensive cars in it.She stepped out and looked at her watch, it was 10pm. She mumbled some inaudible words to herself as she walked into the building.

A lady in her mid thirties walked up to Sydney"Good evening ma'am.Welcome home."

    " Thanks Lucy,why have you not retired for the day I thought Ken was supposed to cover your shift"

  "Yes ma but Ken couldn't make it today so I decided to stay back"

"I see..Tell the chef that I would be having some Brunswick Stew, am a bit hungry .Is my husband back ? "

"Yes ma'am he's upstairs. Dinner will be ready soon"

    It was barely three hours that I ate yet am hungry, I need to stop stressing myself out and over thinking too.

        Sydney turned and walked up the stairs to her room where she kept her shoe and bag before walking to their matrimonial room.She sat on one of the stuffed cotton couch and started unbuttoning her shirt,she was about removing her trouser when Carl came out from the bathroom tying a towel,he looked at Sydney

                     "Hey"

           "Hi.How was your day?"

        "It was okay,normal.You are late today"

       "Yeah,I had a little hangout" Sydney replied staring at him.Even though she was still angry with him,she couldn't resist his body.Carl was indeed very handsome with his amazing well built body gotten from years of exercise and keeping fit.She cleared her head of her lustful thoughts up before walking to the bathroom to have her shower.

      They both had their dinner and Sydney told him all that had happened at work ,he congratulated her smiling.

This was the first time they were having an actual conversation in months. Plus, Sydney also hadn't seen him smile in months so she considered that as a bonus.They talked about some other things before retiring to bed,they had decided to bury the hatchet silently.

                           ^_^

        Sydney tossed around the bed,sleep was far from her.Even her pills didn't work that night, it sucked to be insomniac.When she couldn't stand it anymore she sat up and looked at the digital clock,it was 12am.She got up and made her way to her closet

   "I guess should put Dr. Burke's late night swim theory to practice" She thought to herself as she changed to a set of Victoria Secret Bikini,she wore her robe on top and walked down the Stairs leaving the house for the garden.

        Sydney stood in front of the pool mesmerized by it's beauty. The pool glittered under the pale moonlight boldly displaying the characters "CARNEY" which was written underneath it.

Her mind went back to when she had returned from her honeymoon with Carl,the pool was one of the things she loved about their home.

Sydney remembered what Carl had told her the very first time they went to the pool, his words still sounding fresh

    "I love you so much Sydney and I cannot love another.There's no me without you and that's why we are CARNEY,the CAR is from.my name and the NEY's from yours,You complete me Sydney, you make me a better man, you make me want to do crazy things for you. I want you to always remember my love for you whenever you look at this pool, I want you to always remember what CARNEY means.Our love will be forever glow like the words in this pool and nothing will ever change "

Sydney wiped a tear off her face. The pool held a lot of memories for her, beautiful sweet memories that she could never forget.

       Sydney removed the robe and dived into pool letting the water take over. She liked the goose bumps that appeared on her body cause it was cold.

     She was indeed such a beautiful creature as she radiated with so much beauty in the pool,her curves showing perfectly. She was still savoring the moment when she heard a splash behind her and she turned quickly, to her utmost surprise it was Carl.

  Carl looked at Sydney and everything in him wanted to reach out for her and kiss her passionately ,something he hadn't done in a long time. He swam close to her and looked deeply into her eyes as if he could see through her soul,he caught a handful of her wet hair and tugged her mouth to his,gliding his tongue inside.At first Sydney resisted but then she gave in and they kissed for over ten minutes in the pool before he carried her out.

It was like all like a dream to Sydney and she really couldn't believe what was happening.
Carl carried her like a baby into their mansion straight for their bedroom. Her fingers were gentle and strong as she touched him in the right ways to make him beg,Carl moaned as he begged for a release. He lifted her to him and kissed her passionately, their breaths hot and intense.He wanted to shuck her bikini and see how far he could get not wanting this moment to end.

    His hands moved restlessly across her body before Sydney brought his hands to hers ,trying to pass a message to each other as they held their hands.

He removed her bikini revealing the gold tinged skin stretching across her ribcage,the delicate dip of her navel and her firm breasts with pointed nipples aroused by the way he touched her. Muscles clenched,hands trembling as he stroked her most sensitive spot while his mouth was plunged to her nipple.Her breathing hitched and her flesh quivered as she made the softest, hottest little sounds in her throat.They both took turns in teasing and arousing each other.
He sucked on the sensitive skin on her pelvic area and she moaned in pleasure tugging her hips at him, begging intensely to be filled. He pulled her close and granted her request, sliding in easily and filling her up. They both moaned in pleasure as he kept making a 360° movement in her and then came the release so intense that he shuddered against her,his breathing harsh but the orgasm was only the beginning as he was still inside her both craving for more.
   They went on and on as she stiffened against him with him deep inside her and still ready for more, muscles convulsed around him,tightening,relaxing, tightening again and draining them both. The night was still young as far as they were concerned and Sydney moaned with satisfaction.

     Solemn Satisfied Sweet and Something more serious and intimate and....hopefully something that could save their marriage or destroy it.

They clinched each other, their lips still interlocked searching each other's heart and soul.It was a very pleasurable night that went on and on and on.....as if it would never end.
After two pleasurable hours, Carl slid out heaving a sigh of intense while Sydney on the other hand laid back smiling, they had both satisfied each other,fulfilled their matrimonial vows to each other. Something they hadn't done in months,they ended up talking and kissing each other till the first light..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

    Hope you enjoyed reading 🙈🙈🙈 Don't forget to leave a vote and comment after reading.

      Watch out for the next chapter. I ♥ you guys.