UPDATE

30th September, 2017 - Opened Wattpad Account

    30th September, 2018 - Celebrating my first anniversary

-----------------------------------------------------------------

         I really never thought I would be able to write the word ' update '  again for this book.

   There were so many times that I thought about deleting ' Roses In Winter ' but I was encouraged by the fact that i was still getting new notifications about the book everyday.

People were still voting for it,  the number of reads was increasing daily and surprisingly, people were  even still adding it to their library.All these encouraged me to keep the book and not delete it.

    I mean after all " Roses In Winter " was my first book on wattpad. It was the first book that gave me recognition and my first set of followers and I have decided to continue with it.

The Update may not be frequent as I am still trying to balance the storyline but I promise to complete it and not delete it...

  So with that being said, I can OFFICIALLY SAY THAT ' ROSES IN WINTER IS BACK!!!!!! '
and this time we are coming back even bigger and better.

    We are getting a new look, better writing system and the same story and I do hope you enjoy.

            ANYWAYS I DO HOPE YOU LOVE THE NEW LOOK

BEFORE :

NEW LOOK :