BLUE BITCH

losingjams247: are you mad?
losingjams247: I saw you storm away from Jimin today

sugaswag93: I think everyone saw
sugaswag93: and yeah I'm mad

losingjams247: okay but why?

sugaswag93: I mean, if someone spilled food on you, and then just stand there not answering you, wouldn't you be mad?

Jimin remembered this afternoon, hebtripped on Hoseok's backpack and just when Yoongi turned around, he spilled his food all over his lap and a bit of his shirt. The reason why he didn't answer all of Yoongi's questions or remarks was just because... Well... That was the closest he's been to him since forever.

losingjams247: I guess but maybe it was just an accident

sugaswag93: but why didn't he just say it right then and there?

losingjams247: maybe he was just shocked and he couldn't talk---

sugaswag93: you're acting so protective over him. Are you Jimin?

Jimin froze and was too scared to reply. He didn't even know what to reply with either.

sugaswag93: nah never mind that can't be what was I thinking

losingjams247: yeah that would be so ridiculous
losingjams247: I got some jokes to cheer you up :D

sugaswag93: go ahead and tell them

losingjams247: what were the astronaut's last words?

sugaswag93: ?

losingjams247: who farted?! I need to open a window

sugaswag93: Im---

losingjams247: :)

sugawag93: I'm crying dkdhdkehs

losingjams247: oh y a y

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jimin sat besides Jungkook and sighed. Jungkook raised a brow at him. Jimin put his elbows on the table and put his chin "HE'Ll NevEr LoVE Me BAcK" Jimin slammed his head on the table. Jungkook stared at him and didn't know what to say. He only patted his head.

Yoongi walked in the classroom and Jungkook started to hit Jimin's back aggressively. Jimin jolted up and his knees hit the bottom of the table. Jimin immediately looked at Yoongi, smiling. Yoongi looked back at him, like the rest of the class. But Yoongi kept a blank face. Inside Yoongi wanted to laugh though.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Sohee, I told you, I'm not interested" Jimin rolled his eyes, closing his locker in front of the "blue haired bitch" as Taehyung likes to call her.

Sohee is the school basic bitch. She will get upset at whichever girl talks to Jimin often. She has been crushing on Jimin since 7th grade. She won't quit either. Sure she's pretty. But she's rotted inside. She can act like a perfect girl if she wanted. Jimin dated her once in 7th grade for two weeks and broke up with her after and she's never gotten over him.

"But Jiminie~ I am perfect for you~ just imagine us agai-" Jimin turned around quickly staring down at Sohee with a blank face. "I don't like you anymore. I have been saying this since middle school." Sohee smiled up at Jimin. "Of course you do! Inside I know you do!"

Jimin rolled his eyes and started walking to Jungkook and Taehyung who were at lunch... Not being bothered by Sohee. Sohee kept yapping about how they could be the "power couple".