Vanilla

JIMIN'S POV

"If you really did love me, you could've paid more attention to me!" Jungkook stomped away right when I got to the tree. I watched him walk further away from us. I turned to Taehyung who looked at the ground with a balled fist.

"What happened to him?" I turned around to see Namjoon standing next to me. "Nothing... Just an argument... Again..." Taehyung and Jungkook were so happy a couple weeks ago. Jungkook and Taehyung wouldn't tell me what made them so upset but their relationship has been going down the drain. They argued a lot now. Whenever they fix a problem, one of them starts to get upset again.

I walked up to Taehyung, who was now sitting down against the tree. The tree has been in the middle of Song Hyojin Park since Jimin was a baby. The tree was gigantic and it was Jimin's favorite place to relax. You could easily climb up the tree to the top.

"Look it will be okay, Taehyung" Namjoon tried to reassure Taehyung, patting his back. I leaned my head against Taehyung's shoulder. "Jungkook will forgive you. Y'know like always" Taehyung shook his head "This time it's different... He doesn't like to look at me now..." I could see that he was about to cry now. I didn't really know what to do so I hugged him tightly. He relaxed his hand and leaned against the tree. I rest on the tree too, looking up at the sky.

Suddenly a heavy weight settles on my lap. I look down and I see Yoongi laying on my lap smiling up at me. I felt like some part of my heart melted from his adorable gummy smile.

"Hey handsome how ya doing?" I tried super hard not to blush, but my smile decided to show itself. "Stop flirting Yoongi, you have a boyfriend" I shoved him off my lap and he scrunched his nose up. "That was just for fun jeez. Plus, I don't think he would mind" Jimin rolled his eyes. Since last week, Yoongi's attitude toward me has somehow changed... It's probably because I've upgraded from his friend to best friend.

Taehyung who was talking to Hoseok got up and pulled everyone up. "We should all play in the jungle gym like we are 5 again!" He gave his usual box smile and ran to the swings. We all chased after him, yelling and screaming. I went down the slide with Yoongi and Jin. We all threw water everywhere and laughed.

Around five, we all said bye to each other. Since me and Yoongi live closer to each other, we walked the same way. While we walked, we talked about embarrassing moments that happened to us as a child. After arriving at my house, I was going to high five him to say goodbye. But to my surprise, he hugged me tightly. I froze in shock and hugged him back slowly. I breathed in from my nose and stopped. His warm vanilla scent was so intoxicating and sweet. I sighed quietly at the smell. Yoongi and I pulled away, saying bye.

I laid on my bed, missing the vanilla scent Yoongi had. I pulled out my phone, to text a certain someone.

Author's POV

losingjams247: Heyyyy

agustd93: Hiiii

losingjams247: wyd

agustd93: just texting you honestly

losingjams247: oooooo interesting

agustd93: hey can I tell you something?

losingjams247: anything~

agustd93: okay but please please don't get mad please

losingjams247: I would never get mad at you it's fine

agustd93: okay well--- I'm kind of

losingjams247: ???

agustd93: I'm developing feelings for someone else too

Jimin looked at his screen, shaking a bit. Which bitch was flirting with him??? He didn't want to lose Yoongi either. Jimin breathed slowly, starting to reply.

losingjams247: okay so who is it? Maybe I can help you stop liking them?

agustd93: Just don't murder him please

losingjams247: I can't promise that

agustd93: aaaaaaa

losingjams247: look, I'll help you I promise I won't hurt them

agustd93: okay... its Park Jimin...

Jimin dropped his phone on the ground. Was Jimin hallucinating???? Did he actually read the name Park Jimin? His own birth name? Yoongi really liked him? Jimin was speechless and picked up his phone, gulping, scared to reply.

losingjams247: oh... um good luck I guess

agustd93: what happened with helping me?

losingjams247: sorry I mean... it's Park Jimin...

agustd93: so you're just going to give up on me?

losingjams247: my mom's calling me sorry. Good night.

Jimin ignored the vibrations going off from his phone and tossed his phone to the edge of his bed. What is he going to do now? Maybe if he stopped flirting or even talk to him at school? No that would just make everything so much more awkward.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Jimin pretty please???" Ugh that whiny voice irritated the shit out of Jimin.

Jimin turned around to Sohee, who was batting her fake ass lashes. "No Sohee. Please, just leave me alone."

Sohee crossed her arms and hugged Jimin, thinking it would make it better. The smell of cherry blossoms burned his nostril. The smell was WAY too strong. How much does she even put on??? He pushes Sohee away gently and she glares at him, before strutting off.

Yoongi raised his head, not able to even look at Sohee. "Ew I'm surprised that smell didn't kill you" Jimin giggled a bit. "I know right"

Jimin wondered what type of homework Jimin was working on and if he needed help with anything. Yoongi had a binder that separated him and Jimin like a wall. But Yoongi was trying to hide his paper from Jimin. Just because maybe he was drawing Jimin with hearts around him....

Yoongi glanced up at Jimin who surprisingly was looking right back at Yoongi, with a bright smile planted on his face. Yoongi immediately looked back down at his drawing, sketching lightly at Jimin's creased eyes. Yoongi looked back up at Jimin's eyes, traveling down to his lips. Jimin's plump lips seemed to be calling out for Yoongi's lips. Jimin's lip began to shrink a bit into his mouth. Yoongi looked up and saw Jimin, blushing. Yoongi realized that he had been looking at his lips more than needed. Jimin looked at Yoongi quietly and Yoongi immediately turned to Jin and talked about lips, which was the only thing Yoongi couldn't get out of his mind. Specifically Park Jimin's lips.

A/N:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE HATE PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA LIKE FITE ME. I LOVE PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA >:(