ICE CREAM

A/N: THIS CHAPTER STARTS ON A SATURDAY BTW HJSFIJHGIODSFUFS

Under the tree, Jimin and Yoongi were cuddling, Taehyung was talking to Hoseok, Jungkook third-wheeled Jimin and Yoongi, and Namjoon and Jin were talking about how they can get rid of Sohee.

Jimin cuddled close to Yoongi's chest, noticing that Jungkook kept looking over at Taehyung laughing with Hoseok. Jimin elbowed Yoongi, gesturing his head to Jungkook and Yoongi immediately understood and cleared his throat. "Um... So Jungkook... Anything... Special happen?" Jungkook snapped his head to Yoongi who had his arm wrapped around Jimin.

"I mean... Taehyung said he wanted to break up..." Jungkook looked down and sniffed and Yoongi got up and looked at Jungkook. "Jungkook are you oka-"  Jungkook looked up, a tear running down his cheek, remembering the argument they had last night.

Jimin rushed over to Jungkook and tried to comfort him. Now, Jungkook was bawling his eyes out.
(Taehyung is pretty far away with Hoseok right now by the way)

Jin looked around and saw Jungkook's pink face, tears streaming down, dripping off his chin. He got up and magically pulled out a box of tissues and wiped Jungkook's face gently. "Shhhhhhh. Jungkook what happened?" Jimin looked at Jin, highly confused. He's NEVER heard Jin talk so gently before.

"T-T-T-Taeh-hyung s-s-says he w-wants to b-break u-up" Jungkook could barely talk and hearing his best friend in this much pain, hurt Jimin's heart badly. Namjoon heard Jungkook and walked over. "Well, of he's causing you this much pain, why aren't you breaking up with him?" Jungkook looked up and took a deep breath. "B-because I love him to much t-to let him go..." Jungkook started crying again and Jimin hugged him tightly. Jin was rubbing his back, and Namjoon was slowly trying to comfort him. Yoongi went to buy ice cream for him. They really didn't know what to do.

Jin was used to comforting babies, being a babysitter. Namjoon wasn't used to comforting people when they were crying. Yoongi just absolutely had no idea what to do. Jimin on the other hand, is very good at people and it wasn't the first time he had to control Jungkook crying.

When Jungkook cries, most of the time he will go into little space. Jimin is Jungkook's caregiver. That is why Yoongi is buying ice cream.
(Yes i just made Jungkook a little. If you don't know what little space is, comment and i will explain hdbskshsk)

Yoongi came back with a chocolate-vanilla swirl ice cream and handed it to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at it and slowly took it. He licked it a little and stopped crying bu just sniffled a few times. Jungkook giggled a bit, "thank you for the ice cweam" Yoongi and Namjoon were completely confused. Jin caught up quickly and continued to speak in his baby voice. "What's your favorite ice cream flavor?" Jungkook looked up with a gleam in his eyes. "Chocolate!"

Jimin ruffled Jungkook's hair and went back to the tree trunk where Yoongi was leaning on and cuddled up to him. Taehyung came back with a smile plastered on his face and Hoseok smiling also. Taehyung looked at Jin then at Jungkook, wondering why Jungkook's cheeks were red.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and back down, turning his back on him, crossing his arms."I-" Taehyung was going to speak up until Jin shook his head, gesturing to not talking to Jungkook. Taehyung walked to Jimin and sat besides him. Third wheeling Yoongi and Jimin. "Is he mad at me?" Yoongi looked over at Taehyung, giving him a blank stare. "What do you think, Genius?" Jimin slapped Yoongi's shoulder and Yoongi winced in pain. "Yes he's veey upset at you to the point where he started to cry." Jimin gave a cold stare and Taehyung walked away.

Jungkook finished his ice cream and Jin took him to the swings. Taehyung and Hobi were on one of the high branches, talking, and Yoongi and Jimin were still cuddling.

Jimin took a  deep breath and blurted out "I love you" Jimin looked at Yoongi, who was already looking at him and faintly blushed. Yoongi smiled and replied with "I was waiting for you to say that to me"

Yoongi quickly kissed Jimin and Jimin kissed back but was also in shock. In the distance, Namjoon, Jin, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Jungkook were cheering. Yoongi pulled away and the couple looked at them who had their phones recording them. Jimin hid his face against Yoongi's chest. Yoongi waved to the cameras and showed his gummy smile. Everyone was still cheering, cherishing the moment.

A/N:

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!1!1! I love y'all btw

I love ice cream too.
I especially mint flavored ones :P