Part 6

You woke up, feeling awful.

You checked the time- 7:15.

You got out of bed and walked to your bathroom, opening up the mirror and getting out ibuprofen.You poured yourself some water and took two, closing the mirror and jumping when you saw yourself. Your eyes were bloodshot and you had the biggest bags underneath them. Your hair was a mess as well. You quickly opened the mirror up again and gave yourself some eye drops before washing your face and then applying your makeup. You hid the bags under your eyes well and you did a light eyeshadow.

Finally, you put on some pink lipstick and you looked at your appearance again. It looked much better, but your hair was still a mess and you were wearing your pjs.

Why hadn't you changed before?

You left the bathroom and went to your closet, putting on black pants, a white shirt, and a blue overcoat thing. Then you put on a necklace, brushed your hair, and you were looking much better than how you felt. You had a horrible headache and you just felt nauseous....

You walked out of your room to your small kitchen and saw that it was 8:21.

How had that taken over an hour? you thought.

You quickly grabbed yourself a cup of coffee and a muffin and your purse and left the room, locking your door and heading down to your car.

It was a 30 minute drive so you got there a few minutes early and waited on a bench outside.

Soon enough, you saw Sebastian walking toward you and your heart began to thump.

You stood up.

"Good morning!" he said with a bright smile, "Are you ready?"

"Yep!" you replied, trying to be as cheery as possible because you felt absolutely disgusting.

He offered you his arm and you linked yours with his as he led you into the building.

Seb showed you everything and you couldn't help but get even more excited for this movie.

Finally, he led you back to the main building and to a room where there was a man sitting at a desk.

"This is Edward Swanson, the director of this movie. He will be giving you the schedule for shooting and your script and everything," Sebastian said.

You looked over at Mr. Swanson and he was an older man- probably in his 60s- with grey balding hair and big black glasses.

"Take a seat," Mr. Swanson said, and you both walked over.

"No, not you, Sebastian. Just the girl. May I have a moment alone with her?"

"Oh...sure," Sebastian said, and turned and exited the room.

You sat down across from him and he gave you a warm smile.

"Very glad to have you on board with us, Miss (y/l/n). Your audition was beyond outstanding and i'm expecting a lot from you," he said.

"Thank you very much, sir," you replied.

"Anyway...here is your script," he said, handing you a stack of papers, "And i'll be emailing you your shooting schedule and everything that you'll need to know. The times could range from anytime in the day at any day of the week, so please always be prepared."

"Okay...thank you, sir," you said.

"Please...just call me Ed," he said with a chuckle.

"Okay...Ed," you replied.

"Anyway that's all I had to say to you, young lady. I'm excited to see how this movies going to turn out," he said.

"Okay," you said, getting to your feet, "Thanks, Ed."

You walked out the door, carrying your script, and Sebastian was sitting in a chair waiting. He stood up when he saw you.

"How'd it go?" he asked.

"Good," you replied, not wanting to give any details, "So what else do i have to do today?"

"I think that's it...do you wanna go grab lunch?" he offered.

"Lunch...?" you questioned, and then checked your phone.

It was 1...where'd the time go??

"Yeah...lunch," he replied.

"Um..." you hesitated- you had a boyfriend for crying out loud...but then you considered that he was probably just being friendly.

This wasn't a date.

Finally, you replied,

"Okay."

698 words