Part 15

You woke up with a horrible headache.

Where had this come from??

Your entire body was aching and you stood up and got out of bed.

You walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.

You looked horrible.

Were you sick?

You felt your forehead and it felt warmer, so you took your temperature.

100.4.

You had a fever.

But how??

You walked back to your bed and grabbed your phone, dialing Ed's number, "Hey I can't make it today...im sick," you explained and he wasn't happy, but he also didn't want you getting anyone else sick so he allowed you to miss.

You sighed and set down your phone, crawling under your covers and falling back asleep.

***

It was Monday morning and you were finally feeling better.

You had taken some medications but you had still been sick all weekend so you missed two work days, and you knew Ed wasn't happy.

You hurried in and walked quickly to where he had told you to meet up. It was a set, and it was an "apartment room."

You walked in only to see Ed and Sebastian waiting for you- why were they always early?

Your heart started pounding faster at the sight of him and your mind flashed back to what had happened the last time you had seen him.

"So, what are we here for?" you asked, looking at Ed.

"So we will be shooting the heated makeout scene that almost leads to sex but is interrupted, and i thought it would be a good idea if you had everything you were planning on doing figured out," he explained.

"Wait, what?" you asked.

"So after the two of you admit your feelings you can't keep your hands off each other. Except when it almost happens, you guys get interrupted by a friend," Ed says.

"So how much will we be taking off...?" you asked skeptically.

"That's all up to you two. You both are going to plan what's exactly going to be going on in this scene instead of us directing you what to do. It'll flow more smoothly that way," he explained.

"Okay...so then what are we doing here right now?" Sebastian chimed in.

"Figuring out everything you'll be doing. Go through it. Do what seems right to you both...but for now, i'm going to leave y'all some privacy," Ed said, and left the room after saying that.

Several moments later, you awkwardly turned to Sebastian, "So...Ed said to make it flow but i don't really know exactly how i'm supposed to do that...this is all new to me..."

"All you have to do is climb into your character, and everything will seem natural. Do what your character would do, feel what they would feel," Sebastian explained, "So..."

He turns and walks over to the apartment door.

"In this part we will be filming, Jackson and Jamie have just reached the apartment. As Jamie walks to the coat rack to hang up her jacket, she turns and Jackson is standing right in front of her...."

He now stood in front of the coat rack and gestured for you to walk over.

"Now pretend you are Jamie and you're hanging up your coat on the rack..."

You followed his instructions.

"And when you turn around, Jackson has closed you in," he says.

You turn around and Sebastian is less then a foot away from you.

"Jackson puts his hands on Jamie's waist..." he says as he places them there.

"And...Jamie put her arms around his neck and...pulls him closer," you say.

You pulled Sebastian impossibly close to you, your heart hammering in your chest.

"And we kiss..." Sebastian says, but your lips stay inches away from each other.

You're just pretending.

"And I'll push you against the wall..." he says, backing you up until your back hits the wall and his body presses you up against it.

"And we kiss some more...and then I break the kiss and kiss you starting at your ear and going down your neck..." he moves so that his lips are inches from your skin and you can feel his hot breath as he pretends to move along your neck.

You wanted this to be real.

"And then i'll take your face and pull your lips back to mine..." you say, taking his face in your hands and holding it inches from you.

You found yourself continuously glancing at his lips.

"And I'll slowly guide you away from the wall, still kissing as i lead you to the bedroom," he says as he pulls you away from the wall by the waist and walks backwards while guiding you towards the bedroom.

"So we get here and i kick the door shut..." sebastian says, kicking the door closed.

"And i'll slowly start to unbutton your shirt as you back me towards the bed..." you add, pretending to do so.

Your legs hit the bed and you fall backwards, Sebastian climbing on top of you.

"And now I'm on top of you and i reach my hand behind you to unzip your dress, my other hand slowly moving up your leg, causing your dress to ride up..." your heart was pounding so fast.

Sebastian's body was pressing you against the bed- you couldn't think.

His hand slowly trails up your thigh, sending chills up your spine.

His lips are inches from yours and you're supposedly still kissing.

"Now we roll over so I'm on top of you..." you say as you roll over, straddling him.

Sebastian places his hands on your hips and pulls you in closer to him as you pretend to kiss his neck.

Your lips are inches from his skin and you can see the hairs on the back of his neck standing up.

"And I'll remove my hands from your hips and firmly pull your lips back to mine..." Sebastian narrates as his hands leave your hips and he takes your face, pulling your lips inches from his.

His hands are firmly gripping the sides of your face and you have him pressed into the bed.

It was suddenly as if time had stopped.

Everything ceased to exist except you and him.

Your eyes couldn't help but flicker to his luscious lips.

As you stare into each other's eyes, neither of you moved.

It was a stolen moment.

But finally, you couldn't resist any longer.

You leaned so close that your lips were but centimeters away and finally crashed your lips into his.

1091 words