Chapter 12: LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!

I like this chapter...ehehe... 3rd person POV

"Hey guys! This is Alya Cesaire from the Ladyblog! I'm gonna go live in 5 minutes, so stay tuned!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND...THATS A WRAP!' Nino shouted, as they finished filming the commercial. 'Thanks for letting us use your equipment, Mr. (Monsieur?) Rossi (ehehe...sorrryyyyyyy 😅 I needed a film person!). It means a lot to us."

"It's my pleasure, son. Besides, my lovely (coughyeahrightcough) daughter wanted to come.' Mr Rossi gestured to his daughter, Lila Rossi, who was trying to flirt with a disgusted and disgruntled Chat Noir, while Marinette was trying not to laugh at his face. 'It's also nice to help a fellow film director out."

"Well, whatever the reason, it's great! Now, we should get him in his chair...CHAT NOIR! WE NEED YOU HERE! NOW PLEASE!"

Chat looked up. "Coming!" Now, to get this girl off me. "Lila, I need to go."

"But baby! (I wanna puke) Stay! Ugh, why can't I be in the shoot too!' Lila whined. 'I mean, look at this face. An angel. AN. ANGEL."

"SHUT UP MISSY PRISSY PANTS.' Alya shouted from the couch. 'I'm the director here, (yes Nino, I am), and I say noooooooooooooo. Besides, Chat Noir is the star, not you. So please, don't even."

(NEED SOME ICE FOR THAT BUUUURN LILA?! OK IM WAAAAAAY TOO EXCITED.)

Chat Noir gently pried Lila's hands off of him, and went over to where Alya was sitting

"Marinette! You have anything I can wear for the interview?"

"I had a feeling you would ask that.' Marinette sighed. 'Lets go get you changed."

They left the room, Nino turned to talk to Mr Rossi, and Chat was left to chat (ehehe...sooooo punny) with Lila. (pum Pum PUUUUUUUM!!!)

Lila sashayed over to where Chat was and flipped her hair. "Ugh! I can't believe the nerve of that girl! Who does she think she is anyway? I mean, I'm waaaaaaaaay better at this than her, and I'm way hotter, (bye. I'm off to find a bathroom) and everyone adooooooores me! (Copyrighted by Chloe)

"Yeah...cause your sooooooo amazing."

"OMG. DID YOU JUST CALL ME AMAZING?! HAH! DID YOU HEAR THAT ALYA?! IN YOUR STUPID FACE YOU LITTLE BI-"

"WERE DOOOOOOOOONE!!!' Alya shouted. 'AND I DID HEAR LILA. IT SOUNDED LIKE SARCASM."

(that faint "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH" youre hearing in the distance? uh, yeah, that might be me.)

"I-but-OH, WHATEVER! UGH!" Lila stalked back to her place in the couch, as Alya came in accompanied by Marinette.

There was a high-pitched scream.

Chat Noir jumped up. "What's happening?!" He turned to the source of the noise and found...

A drooling Nino staring at Alya.

(Ehehe yeah...)

Alya was wearing an orange halter top with the ends tied around her waist, a white mini skort (skirt + shorts), knee high boots, and matching heart earrings and necklace..

"You like it?" Alya winked at Nino.

Nino's mouth fell open.

"Ooooooooookaaaaaaaay...calm down lover boy.' Marinette led Nino back to the cameras. 'You have an interview to shoot, remember?"

"Whoops! Riiiiiiiight...well, we still have a while. So here's some tunes while waiting."