Chapter 2

Dean and Castiel walked down the hall a weird silence in the air. There was lots of tension between them and Dean couldn't figure out why. Castiel's walk was very much like the blonde girl he had seen earlier it was almost like he was gliding on water. Though he still somehow seemed to be very clumsy. He would go a little off track and nearly bump into the walls and even Dean. He actually did bump into the wall once just briefly but still enough for someone as close as Dean to notice.

Castiel lead the way to room 215 and pushed the door open slowly. The door still creaked with immense noise. Kids were sitting on tables and leaning against the walls talking and the roomed buzzed with noise. What looked like the teacher walked in and set a small worn black briefcase on the desk. The black on the case was ripping off like when his adopted sister Charlie painted her nails and purposefully scraped it off.

The teachers name was Mr. Burrell. He was a little shorter than Dean and had dark skin. His eyes were dark and cold and he gave off a 'you better not mess with me' vibe. Dean wasn't intimidated though he had always had at least one 'mean' teacher in all his junior high schools.

Walking up to the desk dean set his two papers down and looked almost directly in those cold dark eyes. They were black as coal.

"My name is Dean Winchester." He stated. "I'm new here."

"Yeah, yeah I know." he answered in a shockingly gravely tone. "Take a seat over there, by Castiel."

"Castiel raise your hand." The teacher boomed over the classroom.

Castiel shyly raised his hand the cuff of his trench coat sliding down his arm. He quickly lowered his hand and pulled the sleeve down. Dean quickly walked down to the back of the classroom and took the seat to the left of Castiel. He stacked his papers and put them on the corner of his desk. The surface of the desk was cold and grey and you could see the areas of where someone had doodled on it and tried to erase it.

Mr. Burrell told them to turn their text books to page 45 and read the passage to themselves and take notes. Dean turned the pages of his big old text book. Dust flew off the book and all around Dean. "Ahhhhchhooooo...." Dean sneezed. A couple heads turned his way looking annoyed and Mr. Burrell didn't even flinch.

"Gesundheit." A deep voice whispered beside him.

Dean looked to his right and saw that it was Castiel. "Thanks." He said softly.

"Mr. Winchester are you talking?" Mr. Burrell asked in an angry tone.

"Sorry sir." Dean apologized

"No talking." He boomed "And that means you Mr. Novak." Castiel's head shot up as he heard Novak and Mr. Burrell nodded at him. 'Castiel Novak' Dean thought 'Hmm kind of a strange name'

Dean got out his pencil and started writing notes into his notebook. Something about the revolutionary war he'd learned all this in junior high so he wasn't really paying attention. He just read the words and wrote them down he didn't actually give any thought to it.

It felt as if someone was looking at him. No staring at him burning a hole through him. Dean slightly turned his head to see 'Castiel Novak' looking at him. Staring at him and he wondered why. Why is Cas looking at me? turning his head back to his paper he started scribbling down more notes.