Chapter 7 - Trouble Trouble Trouble

"Hurry up! We don't want to be late!" I said as I hurried to class with Cameron. Luckily the other students left two seats for us in the back, which made it easier for us. We quickly sat down and I got my stuff out just in time. As soon as I was sitting straight up in my seat again, Mrs. Smythe entered the room. Behind her was a blond girl I haven't seen before. "Okay students, we have someone new to join us today" She said. The girl turned towards us and Cameron lost all his expression from his face. That was when I finally realized who she was. I had seen her before, just was she wearing tons of make up. "Amira" Cameron said out loud, all the attention on him. "OMG!" One of the living Barbie dolls said "That's Amira Fuller! I almost didn't recognize her! You're so beautiful!" "Thank you" Amira said with a sweet smile that could fool everyone, which it did. Well, everyone besides me and Cameron.

"Why don't you tell them a little about yourself" Mrs. Smythe said and of course Amira was more than ready to tell something about herself. "Well, I'm Amira Fuller. I'm 17 and I previously attended Michelberg Community School in Michelberg, New Hampshire. Aside from school I'm a model and a social media personality" She said. "What do you do as a social media personality?" Mrs. Smythe asked. Of course she had no idea what Amira did for living. She didn't really look like she even knew what social media is.

"I take pictures of myself and post them online, promote different products. That kind of stuff" She explained. "I will never  get today's youth. Getting money for every word they say. Back when I was your age, we didn't even have social media and we still made it out alive" She complained. That's the good old Mrs. Smythe for you. "Amira dear, why don't you take a seat, so we can start class" She added. Amira nod and sat down at the last free table, which was unfortunately close to ours.

"Hey" She whispered over to Cameron. "What do you want?" Cameron asked annoyed by her already. "To talk" She replied. "After class" He told her. "Alone" She added, making it clear that she didn't want me there. "Friday" He replied and tried to ignore her. "Princess, might be different in Mitchellburg or wherever you are from, but here, we are quiet in class and let the teacher talk and other students listen!" I snapped at her.

"Miss Peyton!" Mrs. Smythe warned me. "I'm sorry, but Amira wouldn't shut up" I explained why I was talking. "I didn't say a thing" Amira lied. "Wow... Lying on your first day, can cross that off your bucket list now" I said. "I'm not lying! You were the one talking and the one this lovely teacher heard talking, not me" Amira continued playing the innocent one. "Amira, cut the crap! And you Max, don't let her get to you!" Cameron got into a conversation. "Excuse me, the adults are having a conversation here!" Amira said to her boyfriend. "Funny, how I am the only adult here and legally allowed to drink" He said. "Cam, don't let her get to you" I mocked his words he said to me just a few seconds ago.

"All three of you! Stop disturbing my class and get to the principals office!" Mrs. Smythe yelled, close to breaking the pen she was holding. "What?!" I asked upset "I didn't even do anything!" I said "Amira started it! She hates me because I'm handcuffed to her boyfriend!" I tried to defend myself, but it was no use. Mrs. Smythe stayed strong and made us leave with the note for the principal.

"Hey Mr. Millers, how you're doing?" I asked annoyed, sitting in the chair in front of his desk once again. I have never even seen him the last year and the half following it. Ever since Cameron came to my life, I have gotten into more trouble. I knew better than that. My parents are police officers, of course I knew better.

"What happened?" He asked, leaning forward. " Amira wouldn't stop talking in class and when I told her to stop, I was sent here, which immediately sent Cameron here as well and the fact that he tried to stop the fight between the two of us that developed" I explained. "Yeah, blame it all on me. Blame the new girl trying to make friends!" She continued playing the innocent little girl that she definitely wasn't. "You don't want to find friends, you want to make sure that I stay away from Cameron, which is impossible, which you should know best" I told her, holding up my arm with the handcuff to give her an reminder that it was out of my hand. "What do you have to say to all of this Mr. Beck?" The principal asked him. "That I can cross getting sent to the principals office of my bucket list" He said.