2 complications

Third pov

It was mid day and the clouds hid the sun away. It threatened to rain but many doubted that it would until tomorrow came. The bustling streets of London had no idea that in a small apartment so many problems were occurring.

Phil, as damaged as he may be, seemed to be sleeping peacefully. However his dreams were nothing as such.

The demon, disguised as Mark stood in from of Phil, who was tied to his chair.

" I'll kill you!" The demon yelled.

Phil was unable to move as the slash from the metal object came. Tears streaming down his face. His messing hair falling in his eyes that were deprived of glasses, unable to see, Phil cried.

Phil started to lightly toss and turn in his sheets. In the same clothes as yesterday. His shoes dirtying his blankets.

Sean had fallen asleep on the sofa many hours ago, but kept one eye open in a sense, so that he protect or defend what was needed. His now pale green hair fell down his face and collided with his glasses. Bags ran under his eyes and his posture was uncomfortable. He did not care. For he was sleeping, something that he needed desperately.

Mark.
Mark had a splitting headache. The man stood in the kitchen, the glass swept up and the bench now clean. The man grabbed as he held his head. His whole body felt like it was being drained. The demons toll on his body.

Mark knew he had to eat and grabbed the first thing from the fridge. Left over pizza. Not bothering to warm it up he took a bite.

Marks expression was much like Dan's was when he had the monster pops. It had been what seemed like the first time in forever that he had eaten. The demon had stimulated his body with its power. But in turn Mark grew hungrier and hungrier.

The YouTuber was still dizzy, but managed to make it to the living room without falling over. Even with his glasses his vision was blurry.

Mark saw Sean, asleep on the couch. His face more relaxed then it ever was in the last few days. The man smiled, he was glad his friend could get some rest.

Suddenly, he felt a heavy pressure in his stomach. He tasted metal in his mouth, even though there was an absence of such.

Mark rushed to the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet before throwing up. Looks like he would stay hungry for quite a while.

Sean herd the sickly noises from the bathroom. Getting up, he headed downstairs.
Reaching the frosted bathroom door, he knocked.

" Mark? Are you okay? Do you need help?".

The Irishman was greeted with no response save for the vomiting sound emitting from the bathroom. The worried Sean opened the door to see Mark throwing up much like he had a hangover.

" Mark? Can I help?" Sean questioned. He stepped closer and his face grew pale at the sight.

Mark was throwing up blood. Chunks of his food mixed with the bright red colour that matched his hair.

Mark looked up at his friend. His facial expression that of pain. It reminded Sean of when Mark was in the hospital.

" Oh god!" Sean panicked.

" No-" Mark coughed. " It's okay, it will pass-".

Mark was cut off as another burst of pain mixed with blood erupted from him, falling up and out into he toilet bowl.

Sean rubbed his back and handed him a glass of water of the bathroom sink. He guessed the boys always kept that there.

Mark graciously took a big gulp to wash away the metallic taste in his mouth.