3 Wha

Third pov

Silence.

The only noise that was so non-existent, that it was able to fill a whole room. Make everyone feel numb but everything at the same time. The atmosphere around it grew cold much like the temperature of water changing. The sunlight from outside the broken window nothing more then a light source, no heat.
Everything felt grey.

No one spoke, no words could be spoken for no one knew what to say.

Phil herd the distant call of Mark as he found his best friend, unconscious, on the floor. The man ignored the other and focused on the one standing in front of him.

The one he never knew could exist in this universe again.

" Phil-".

Without a minutes thought, Phil ran up to Dan and hugged him. Burying his face in his strangely cold chest.

Dan, slowly hugged back, startled at the sudden movement. But quickly learned that Phil needed him.

" I thought you were gone" Phil cried between sobs.

Mark tired and tired to wake Jack up. But his effort were fruitless, he didn't wake up.

The pounding and pain in Mark body stopped his from moving. Laced with fear and agony he didn't move. Only to watch the scene in front of him unfold.

Phil leg go of Dan. Looking into his eyes. To see a golden ring around the colour of brown. He didn't question it.

" Phil I-".

" Get out" Mark ordered as he stood to his feet, ignoring his screaming muscles and throbbing head.

Phil turned to him with a look of concern and question. Confused as to why his best friend would want Dan gone.

Dan on the other hand sigh, as if he got this request everyday. The man put his hands where Mark could seem them. In an attempt to calm the human.

" Look I know how this looks, but I'm not here to do-".

" What happened?" A grumbling Sean raised himself from the floor. Reaching up to his head now discovering the blood.

Memories flooded back as to what had happened. Jumping straight to attention and pulling out his weapon, it was now pointed at Dan.

" What the hell?!" Phil almost yelled, his distressed self was pulled away from Dan by Mark. Who wouldn't let him go until he knew that he was safe.

" Either leave of explain!" Sean snapped, pulling the safety of his weapon.

Dan took a step forward, his hands still where they could see them. Now raised at his sides.
" Just calm down, let's take a momen-".

" Either shut up and fuck of, or tell me why I shouldn't shoot you right here and now!" Sean yelled.

" Let me go! What the hell!" Phil struggled in Mark grip. But couldn't pull away.

The man that he loved so dearly was right there. But he couldn't hug him. He couldn't talk to him. Phil had no idea why his friends where preventing him from seeing his love.

" I'll explain" Dan stated claiming, as if this was as casual as a Sunday stroll.
The man took in a large breath.
" I don't remember anything. All I know is I was asked to protect Phil Lester, after a few months I can then be permitted to continue my usual work".

" Wha?" Phil questioned, so many thoughts went through his at that moment. Why was Dan acting so different?

Sean kept his weapon pointed at Dan, his stance ready for a fight. For anything. The Irishman eyed him suspiciously.
" You mean no harm to any of us?" He questioned.