The Most Dangerous Game (Part 2)

His words bounced around the inside of my skull like an orange rolling down the street.

"What?"I squeaked, not wanting to believe that I had heard him correctly.

"I said," Oberyn hissed, pressing his lips to my ear, "take your clothes off."

"Right here? Right now??" I managed.

"Of course," came the reply. "Now either you'll do it yourself or..."

My eyes widened when he unsheathed his dagger, slicing through the rest of my bodice. I pressed my lips together to muffle my yelp of surprise as he took a handful of the costly material of my skirts,ripping them savagely.

"You're so beautiful, wolf," he mused, sheathing his dagger and grabbing me by the hips again, this time literally molding my quasi-naked body to his. "I like what I see."

Somehow his words emboldened me slightly, enough to make me feel comfortable enough grabbing the belt holding his burnt orange jacket together and unclasping it, watching the smooth leather slide to the ground, and tearing the garment from his shoulders, my eyes widening as they canvassed his upper body.

"Go on, touch me, I know you want to," Oberyn purred. "I am yours, wolf. For now, at least."

I flinched. The idea of me just putting my hands on him made me feel like I was a whore in training, and the last thing I wanted to come off as to Oberyn Martell was a thirsty slut, but at the same time, I didn't want to disappoint him.

So I settled for lightly placing my hands on his chest, pressing my fingertips into the smooth muscles rippling under his tanned skin.

A low, lustful purr rumbled deep in the Dornish prince's throat, and I immediately snatched my hands back, my cheeks reddening. Oberyn's half-closed eyes snapped open and he grabbed my wrists, placing the flats of my palms against his hips.

"Wolf, you're too shy," was all he said. "Are you too busy thinking about when you're going to take my dagger and kill me?"

The thought of killing him was so far away in my mind I had almost forgotten about it completely, but I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of knowing that. Then again...

"You reminded me," was all I said. "I almost forgot."

"Well,then, let me make you forget again."

He knelt on the ground again, pulling my legs apart, bringing his face closer and closer to my bare skin, his eyes flickering up at me all the while.

"I hope you taste good, wolf," was all he said, his lips against my skin now.

My head and shoulders wrenched backward as everything around me blossomed into sweet fire.

~~~

I didn't know how long we had been in the alley, but it didn't seem like a short time. That, and the fact that no one had even walked by during our time together made me wonder if this alley was reserved for lovers to do their secret rites.

"Are you still thinking about killing me, wolf?" Oberyn asked, his voice still husky with desire.

I shook my head, too shocked and....mind-blown?--to say a word. My body tingled all over, like all my limbs had fallen asleep, even though I knew they hadn't. Far from it, actually.

"Thank you," I managed, propping myself up on my elbows and resting my head on his chest, twining my fingers with his. "You.....made me....really happy. Thank you."

"It was my pleasure," Oberyn murmured into my hair. "Although I have to say, I would have been to perform a lot better with you in a brothel..."

I framed his face with my hands, my index and middle fingers curling onto his cheeks, my thumbs pressing his lips. "With naked whores posing for you? No thanks."

Oberyn smirked. "Jealous, are we?"

His hands flew to my hips, effortlessly lifting me so I was sitting on his stomach. "Touch me, wolf."

"I don't know how to--"

"You live and learn," Oberyn said. "Do whatever you want."

I leaned down and passionately kissed him on the lips, twining my fingers in his dark hair, squeezing my knees against his body to trap it between my legs.

"Take me with you to Dorne," I begged. "You don't know how much I want to get out of here."

"Patience,my love," Oberyn replied, reversing our positions and covering my body with his. "I've come to King's Landing for a reason,"he continued over my hisses of agony-filled pleasure as he drew himself in and out of me. "We'll see after my work here is done."

I gasped in pain when he slammed his hips against mine, my back arching up off the ground, my arms instinctively winding around his body, my nails digging into his back.

Oberyn's head lolled back on his neck as I sliced him up, low, drawn-out groans escaping his parted lips.

"Howl for me, wolf," he rasped, his gaze fixated on me.

When I didn't do anything, he reached down between us and savagely thrust his middle finger inside of me. I dug my nails into the flesh of his back, scoring a bright red line along his skin, my lips splitting in a hoarse cry.

The harshly elicited sound was promptly smothered as Oberyn laced his fingers through my hair, crushing my lips to his in a searing kiss that turned the world around me to ashes.