Chapter 26 -Truth Or Dare Julie

Julie Pov

I was expecting the pizza guy to be at the door but when i answered it Jack and Zenobia were there. Oh uhh hey guys. Hey Julie they both said i invited them into the house and well i almost forgot that those two were staying over. Chandler was just sitting there talking to Jack and well Zenobia said so is that Chandler. Yeah. Girl he is fine. Okay Z i know that... i was cut off by her saying ooo uou have a crush on him still ooo ooo. Oh my lord jesus Z please stop. Fine hey Julie how about us four play truth or dare sound fun she said with a wink. Ok i might know were this is going so. She went over to tell the guys and we all sat in a circle and Jack went first.

J- Jack

Ju- Julie

Z- Zenobia

C- Chandler

_______________________________________________________

J- Chandler truth or dare

C- Truth

J- Is it true that you are going to be in the movie home invasion

C- Maybe

C- Okay my turn Zenobia truth or dare

Z- Dare

C- I dare you to go on the front porch and sing im a little tea pot song.

Z- Okay brb

-------------------------------

Z- Back okay i pick...... Julie truth or dare

Ju- Dare

Z- I dare you to kiss Chandler on the lips

Ju- But...but Z 

Z- No chickening out

Ju- Ugh i walked over to Chandler and sat next to him and we kissed

Ju- I walked back to my spot and sat down and okay how about Chandler truth or dare

J- Hey guys what about me oh my gosh you know what screw you bitches

C- Dare

Ju- Sorry Jack, Okay Chandler i dare you to...umm.... kiss Jack on the cheek and you my friend cant chicken out haha

C- What gross im not gay

Ju- Cant chicken out

Z- Chandler the more you whine the longer it will take so just get it over with

C- Ugh fine i got up and quickly gave Jack a kiss on the cheek and he wiped it off with his shirt and i went back to my spot and sat and then the door bell rang

Julie Pov

I got it i got up from my spot and walked over to the door and opened it and the pizza man gave me my pizza and the bread sticks and i paid him and went back inside Zenobia got out four soda's and we ate when we were finished Jack and Zenobia and I did a collab for my channel and Chandler was in the kitchen and us three went outside in the backyard. Jack helped me set up our well thing were gunna do i put the food out and we were suppose to answer questions and if we got the question wrong we would have a random food smacke donto us. Oh and were blind folded.

When we were finoshed with the video i walked upstairs to my bathroom and showered when i was finished i put some sweats and a O2L t-shirt on. Zenobia asked if she could use my shower i said yes and then Jack said im gunna walk home and shower real fast and i'll come back with the movies and snacks. Kay when he walked out the door i put my hair up into a messy bun and  went onto my labtop in ym room and checked my social networks and uploaded the video. Chandler knocked on my bed room door and i said come in. Hey Jewlz what are you and your friends going to do tonight. I dont know watch movies, eat, laugh, stay up all night and be funny and have fun why?

Because i have kinda of a feeling that your friends dont like me is it because our past of you and me. Chandler i cant answer that question for you im sorry but if you want when were finished with the movies you can watch them downstairs. Oh okay he said kinda sad. He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him i felt kinda bad not letting him hang out with me and my friends but Jack and Zenobia have a grudge so i cant really do anything about that. And maybe tomorrow me and him will hang out maybe i guess i dont know i guess he dose deserve my resect i mean for gosh sakes he saved me from not getting abused by Jake.

I guess Chandler was my first boyfriend and Jake really wasn't dating me just being with all these sluts at school and useing me as a abuse toy so i guess i do need Chandler but what happend in the past i cant have happen to me again i got inturupted by Jack barging into my room and yep thats Jack he just comes into my house. My phone viberated it was a text from my dad saying i wont be home tonight or tomorrow im sorry i cant take you for bruch but if you want you and your friends can go out to eat love you. Ok i wrote back. Really my dad is to damn busy to spend time with me. What was that Jack said. Oh nothing family problems. Oh okay Zenobia came into my room and Jack put in the movie The Quiet Ones he kinda has this thing at the movie theater and gets coppies of movies i dont know. All three of us were getting scared Zenobia was on my bed at the top by my pillows laying there and watching the movie and Jack was infront of the tv sitting i was at the end of my bed watching the movie laying there on my stomach. And Jack got scared on one part and threw his popcorn on me really Jack. He started to laugh and i laughed along i love my friends they always put a smile on my face then we got bored and listened to music and a one direction song came on and Zenobia and Jack started to sing along to it and i got thirsty and went downstairs when i got down the steps it was pitch black so i thought Chandler was sleeping and then i felt arms come around my waist and the person spun me around and kissed me on the lips.

I didnt know who it was but then i realized that it was Chandler and i kissed back and we kissed for a long time and when we were done we were out of breath Chandler said Julie i love you. I didnt know what to say and said Chandler i love you to. He grabbed my hand and said Julie will..will you be my girlfriend again. Yes Chandler i will he kissed my lips once again and then Zenobia yelled from upstairs saying Julie are you coming im thirsty. Yeah i grabbed a couple of soda's and walked back upstairs and Chandler said night babe. I said night. I walked back into my room and first thing was that came at me was Zenobia hugging me saying so you and Chandler a couple. How did you known that. I got my ways and dont worry Julie Jack cant hear us so your good and pluse he fell asleep pfft party pooper. I laughed and said well we should get to bed to. I laid there in  my bed thinking Im Chandler Riggs girlfriend once again but what i didnt know what was coming after me again. And i fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I put the one direction song that Jack and Zenobia were listening to on the side there --------->