Chapter 36 - Judler

Julie Pov

I woke up on the couch in my apartment with Chandler on one side of me and Sam on the other side. Whta the hell is going on you two what happend? What happend was you had sex with Sam. what no I didn't what are you talking about Chandler? Thats what Sam told me he said crossing his arms and staring at Sam with his death eye. Sam what the hell no we didn't. I....i shut it Sam I said inturupting him. Julie please I can explain Sam said. No i've heard enough get out of my house now Sam!!! Now and he got up and walked out of the house. And as for you what are you doing here? Jewlz I wanted to say sorry for last night but I miss us really much and I'm so sorry for the shit i've done im a horrible person Julie and I've changed i promise and i want you back so just please give me one chance im not that shitty guy i was before. Chandler I...i and then he crashed his lips to mine. And then we stopped and we were out of breath. Julie I...i still love you and Lena and i we never really were together when you left me infact I didn't date anyone but that can change Julie can we start over please he said getting down on his knee. Julie Lincoln will you do the honors of being my girlfriend he said grabbing my hand. I looked him in his eyes and I fell back into them again Chandler yes it would be an honor of being your girlfriend. He got up with a smile and kissed me he was such a goofball but romantic.

Few Months Later

Okay so hows the fashion line going Hana Brooke asked. Its going quite well i'm just glad i'm here having lunch with my besties she said. We laughed how you and Chandler doing Julie asked Hana? Great actually I miss him alot though because he's doing that movie. Yeah he'll be back girly said Brooke. I totally ship them Brooke said typing on her phone. Who Hana and I asked? You and Chandler she said showing that on twitter with a #Judler Was a picture of Chandler and I. And it seemed to be trending on twitter. I miss him so much I said looking down on my plate of a half eaten sandwich. So who wants the famous cupcakes from the store at the downtown center Hana asked? We all said me at the same time and we paid for our food and went to the car and drove off.

After we were done with shopping and such I got a call from and unknown caller. I answered it hello? Hi this is blah blah. I hung up the phone just a phone company thing. I walked out of the apartment room and it was like maybe 5 or 6 in the afternoon. I walked into the kitchen and decided to have some top ramen. Wow we need to go shopping here soon again. I was boiling water and my dog that I had in Cali was living with me and she came up to me and jumped up. Hi Fluffy and i petted her and went outside on the back and let her go potty. We came back inside and the water was boiling and i put the noodles in and let them cook. 

After my noodles were finished I put them in a bowl and an ice cube to cool the noodles down I don't know why. I walked back to my room and put down my bowl of noodles on my desk and walked back out to the kitchen and grabbed a soda (Pepsi) and went back in my room and Fluffy my dog came and layed on my bed. I sat down in my computer chair and opened my laptop and got on twitter and YouTube and all that jazz. After I was finished I got a Skype call from Chandler and I answered it. Hey babe he said sitting down in his trailer. Hi I miss you. I miss you to but I have something special for us planned when I come back he said.. That's what you said a few years ago. He smirked. You remember alot of things in the past babe he said smiling. Yeah I guess I do haha. Gosh i have to go there calling me back on the set i love you babe. Love you to. I knew love was a strong word I hope he mean't it what am I saying of course he did. I shut my laptop and went and put my bowl in the sink and threw the can in the garbage and I walked to the bathroom and washed my face and went back to my room and crawled into my bed under the sheets and closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

 ______________________________________________________

A/n: Hey everyone sorry I haven't been updating its been kinda busy for me and here's the next chapter for you all thanks for the votes and i'm really surprised this story is at 9k love you all have a great summer.

~Haley_Love101~