Chapter 8- Movies

Chandler Pov

It was about two weeks in March and Julie was coming to the the walking dead shooting today i went. She has a birthday in a few months from now and i dont know what to get her she seemed different when she was walking with me that day of the intruder i just wish she would not keep stuff from me she never did along time ago. Oh hey Julie.

Julie Pov

Hey Chandler what you doing? not much he replied. So can i tell you something in your trailer please its a secret and well my dad cant know. Ok was his response.

C-Chandler 

J-Julie

C- So what did you want to tell me?

J- Chandler that night of the intruder i think that person was looking for me.

C- What do you mean looking for you? Jewlz what are you not telling me!

J- Ok fine when you took me home from the park that day during Dulce's party well i got a text message and it was meaning to ethier scare me or warn me Chandler the person said you were hers and that you uh...uh dont love me.

C- Jewlz you need to watch yourself ok and what do you mean i dont love you i only love you as a friend you know that.

J- Oh ya right i remember sorry forgot.

C- Hey Jewlz i know this is awkward for me to say but do you um.... umm

J- What spit it out

C- Uhh... Uh will you go to the movies with me it will only be us two.

J- Sure why were you afraid to ask me i like movies you know that.

C- Right forgot oh looks like i need to go and do my part of the new episode of the walking dead well see you in a few later.

J- Later 

Chandler Pov

Thank god she dosen't know i like her and it was hard for me to ask her to the movies i guess she takes it as a friend hang out thing but i take it as more of a date. And action the director said and i almost forgot my lines thinking about Julie. 

Julie Pov

It was about 6:00 pm and Chandler was coming to get me and well he said that we were going to see Divergent and well i thin the trailer for the movie was pretty cool so did Chandler speaking of him he's here. I hopped into the car and we drove me and Chandler chatted in the car intell we got to the movie theater and got our tickets and we got pocorn and two drinks and we sat in our seats i don t know we were half way through the movie when i turned to him  and looked into his eyes and i just got lost in them and we kissed.