Chapter 17

" What about Emrick?"

She smiled. " He would too be given this opportunity. But remember you both have blood running through your veins that is not human."

" And what would happen because of that?"

Sierron smiled. " They would probably need you to take actions into your own hands and led a double life as agents."

I chuckled. " A spy for an angel. Never thought I'd hear that."

Sierron smiled.

" But, it's too easy."

She shook her head. " I think it's time you told her Sierron."

Sierron looked at me.

" My dear, I have to tell you something very important. The feud between the clans all started because I fell in love with your mother."

" What?"

He nodded. " At first it was nothing serious, I was a vampire and I didn't expect such a beauty like your mother, but when I saw her, I fell in love immediately. Because of that I probably tried too much to get her attention." He said rubbing his cheek.

" I kinda serenaded her in the middle of the street."

My mouth fell open, but it put a huge grin on my face.

" You did?"

He blushed slightly and nodded.

" Thankfully she felt the same and everything was turning out great but-"

" There's always a but-" I sighed.

" The Callidora family took over and everything went down. Jeremy never liked me much. I knew him from before and he always hated me for some reason or another, I never knew why."

I forgot that my other father's name is Jeremy.

" Long story short, everything happened so suddenly, that the Callidora family attached the DeLuca family and everyone had to flee. But I stayed and entered the family DeRosa. They welcomed me with open arms, but because of that ..."

" The Feud started."

He nodded and sighed.

" It's all my fault."

I shook my head and grabbed his hand in mine.

" You fell in love. Nothing wrong with that."

" Exactly my dear and that's why you will be given another chance. We angels took advantage of your love, it's the least we can do." The angel smiled at me.

I looked at Sierron. " What about you?"

He smiled softly and shook his head. " I must remain here."

" What? But I just got to know you!"

He put a hand on my cheek.

" And it was a fantastic experience, I got to finally meet my daughter and talk to her as a father."

My eyes watered.