Five

Juan
I pushed her away from me realizing what i' d done. I stood up a looked down at here. Jewels would understand if I left her right now. "I'm sorry. I can't do this to you anymore. I can't feel love towards you Jewels anymore. It was different before I'm sorry I just can't." I began walking down the hill. My mind was swirling. I felt as if I might puke." I can't cheat. I can't cheat. Don't cheat. God don't cheat." I was mumbling to myself. When I thought I was gonna lose it the sound of ambulance sirens filled my ears. "Shit!" I took off running down the hill. Grace was leaning over Edmans body and screaming at him." Wake up! Please! Edman!please! Please..." her voice began to crack. Liam and Edgar tried dragging her away but she screamed and flailed her legs around. I ran to help her and she through her arms around me. Whats with these girls always hugging me? I pulled her off of me and held her shoulders." Hey. Hey! Listen to me. Grace look at me. You haft to be strong for him. You got to pull your self together." She nodded her head and tears streaked down her face." He's going to be ok." I lied." Your going to be ok."
Liam
I drove Grace to the hospital. The ambulance wouldn't let her ride with them. Oscar was arrested for some shit. He's be locked away for a while. I looked away from Grace when tears fell down my face. I had to keep strong for her. Taylor stroked my the back of my hand with her thumb. "This silence is driving me crazy." Ciel said from the back of my truck. Ciels another football player. He's one of Edmans best friends. He's a cool guy, other than the fact that he never shuts up. Grace whimpered from the back of the truck. I thought she might lose it. Finally we pulled into the hospital parking lot.
Taylor
I held Liams hand as he lead us into the hospital doors. A nice nurse told us where Edmans room would be. But that we'd haft to wait until morning to see him. That is if he survived thed night. It was just a beer bottle!? I thought to myself. But he had lost a lot        of blood and was still losing some probably. Grace was crying still. I sat beside Ciel and he stared off into space. I watched as Liam paced around the room scared for his friend. I was about to say something to him when Ciel burst into tears and ran out of the waiting room. I stood up and began walking towards Liam. He was mumbling something under his breath. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him close to me. We were nose to nose when he finally stoped pacing.  "Liam?" I waited a second before his gaze met mine." Liam. I need you to calm down. Look at me Liam. If you don't calm down I'm gonna leave." He nodded slowly. He was calm for a moment. But then he began to cry again. I rolled my eyes and let go of his wrist. Grabbing my purse I left the hospital. Your probably wondering why I left him there. By the way if you didn't know already I'm adopted. My mom died in a hospital. Hospitals smell like death. It's cold and spine chilling. And when I close my eyes it feels like a grave yard. Liam knows that. And that's why he lets me leave in his truck. And if Edman dies and I'm in the hospital with him.... I think I'll go insane. So here I am. Crying while driving home. Because the truck smells like Edman. Edmans blood is on the stirring will. So life sucks. And guess what? I live in it.