Twelve

Grace
Jay called me and talked me into coming to Roadies. Finally I agreed and called a taxi. "Where too?" The driver asked. I knew I wasn't allowed to tell him to take me too roadies. "To...." my voice trailed off and I remembered Edman was gone. I couldn't get a ride with him. "Is something wrong? " he asked looking in the mirror. When I looked up I recognized him. "Ross. I almost didn't recognize you." I said smiling. His eyes sparkled through that red hair. "Yep. Ever since I moved out I been driving taxi. In two days Dads gonna let me work at the factory." He smiled proud of himself. "Roadies right? Don't worry I won't tell. Your my last customer." He said driving. " You sure you want to go? To Roadies. I know a place if your looking for a good time?" He offered stopping at a red light. "I'm not going to a bar with you Ross." I said laughing. Ross laughed too and shook his head. "Its not a bar. Just trust me. Ok?" He flashed me a gorgeous smile that all rich kids seemed too be born with. "Ok. Do your best." He patted the passenger seat. I bit my lip and climbed to the front. "I can't believe I'm doing this." I said nervous. Ross laughed and turned the taxi light off. "Trust me. You'll need this."
I pulled out my phone and texted Jay.
GRACE: HEY CAN'T COME TO ROADIES. I GOING SOMEWHERE WITH SOMEONE
JAY:IS THIS SOMEONE A BOY?
GRACE: MAYBE
JAY: WHO?
GRACE: ROSS.
JAY:WHAT!
GRACE:PUTING MY PHONE ON SILENT BYE
JAY: NO WAIT
I laughed silently and Ross looked at me. "What?" He asked. I continued too laugh but not silently. He stopped the car and waited for me too stop laughing. But I couldn't stop. Then Ross eventually started laughing too. He placed his finger under my chin and pulled me close too him. Before I realized what was happening we were kissing. I pulled away from him and he looked shocked. "Oh my gosh I'm am so sorry. I shouldn't have done  that. " at first I didn't know what too say. "Its OK." I bit my lip and looked forward. Gasping I realized where I was. "How long were we driving?" I asked shocked.  Ross stepped out of the car and opened my door. I couldn't believe it.