Six

Unknown
I woke up staring at the ceiling. I didn't know where I was or remember anything about me. I turned my head to the left to see a girl asleep In a chair. I sat up whincing at a sharp pain in my head. I stood up off the bed and walked out of the room. Making my way down az long hallway I began realizing where I was. I was in a hospital. But which one i hadn't figured out yet. My name still hadn't come to me. The only thing o rememberrd was a boy. Liam. That was his name. But whose? I knew it wasn't mine because it just didn't click. I made my way to the hospital exit and opened the doors. A nurse smiled at me and I waved at her. My gown was filled with cold air. I shivered and mumbled something I couldn't even understand. I started to make my way out to the road. Where I was going I had no idea. Bright lights flashed in my eyes blinding me. I screamed to the top of my lungs as something hit me hard. My breath was sucked our of my lungs. And my arms and let felt like they'd been ripped off. I couldn't see and I defently couldn't move. My vision began to blur but went completely black. But then something strange began to happen.My whole lifee flashed before my eyes. 

and then I watched myself die...