Chapter 9

Masky turned to look to see who was hugging him; only to be thrown off, "Ben what are you doing?" "Dude you look like you needed a hug." The short blonde said and smiled. Masky smiled, "No one to play a game with you, I see." Ben chuckled, "Yeah they all got tired of losing so I thought 'Hey who haven't I played in a while?' and then you popped in my head so why don't we play a game?" Masky thought about it for a second then nodded with a soft chuckle, "Ok, though I should warn you I've never been a video gamer so you will most likely win without trying." 

Ben ran and got the game set up and the controllers and sat on next to him so Masky could pick it up and play. Masky looked to see what game they were playing it was Mortal Kombat, Ben smirked as he picked Ermac. Masky picked Sub-Zero; the match didn't even last more than a minute before Ben won, no matter who Masky picked he always lost. Masky soon forgot all of the things that were on his mind, but soon got up, "Hey Ben you hungry?" Ben nodded as he played on ladder mode. 

Masky went to the kitchen and started to make nachos only to have Jeff try to take them and picked some up and went to take a bite only to have Masky say, "Those aren't for me those are for Ben." Jeff drops the nachos and took the plate into Ben, "Here man I made this for you." "Thanks, man," Ben said as he started to eat them. Masky glared at Jeff but then smirked, "Hey Ben, Jeff said he could beat you at this game." Ben looked at Jeff then slid the controller over to Jeff, "Then put your money where your mouth is." Jeff tried to glare at Masky that was smirking as he sat on the couch.

~else where~

Hoodie was in Jack's room helping him clean, "Hey Jack?" "Yeah?" "Why don't you like Masky?" Hoodie asked only to have Eyeless face him, "It's not that I don't like him it's more that he doesn't like anyone else. I mean haven't you notice that Masky only hangs out with you, it's like his to good to talk to the rest of us." Hoodie thought about, "Yeah I guess you're right. He can be a bit much." "Why do you ask?" Jack asked as felt around putting books up on the self (braille is on the spine of the books). Hoodie thought about, "I thought you two just hated each other." "Naw, we just don't care about each other, so we just give each other a hard time that's it." 

Hoodie nodded then soon heard yelling and laughing so he opened the door, Jack listened to what was happening, "Sounds like Jeff is mad again." "Tell me again how you and Jeff became friends." Hoodie looked at him. "Well, Jeff and I just have a close bond. Not like yours and Masky's but we like to do stuff." Hoodie knew Eyeless would never tell him the whole story so he let it go. "What to go see what is happening?" "Naw, but you can. I'm just going to finish cleaning since there isn't much left." Jack chuckled. Hoodie nodded and left walking downstairs. 

Hoodie looked in the living room seeing Ben on the couch cheering as Masky and Jeff were standing as they were playing the game screaming at each other, then Masky slapped Jeff's controller out of his hand then killed his sprite, "That was a cheap shot, gender bender." "Hey you said anything goes, so stop complaining Barney." Soon the two was fighting as Hoodie walked in and asked Ben what happened. Ben was laughing as he watched the two but answered, "They wanted to play to see who was the second best at this game, then they made a side bet. . ." 

Before Ben could finish what he was saying there was a loud bang, that caused Ben and Hoodie to look over seeing Masky bleed from the corner of his head, Hoodie growled and tackled Jeff, "what the hell?" Jeff looked at him, "I didn't mean that." Masky sat up and took off the mask as he rubbed the side of his head, "Fuck that hurt. . ." He looked at Ben, Hoodie, and Jeff then backed up. "Wow, Masky what's wrong man looks like you seen a ghost." Ben joked. "Oh no" Hoodie said under his breath as he got off Jeff and moved toward him slowly, "Stay calm Tim, I can explain." 

Before Hoodie could get to Masky; he took off running out the door. "What the fuck Hoodie? What is his problem?" Jeff asked sitting up. Hoodie got to his feet as he explained, "Masky is just a split personality of Tim, Tim doesn't know any of us and well freak out every time he sees us, you know those pills he takes is to suppress Tim but if Tim takes them it's to suppress Masky." "So which one do you like the most?" Jeff asked but Hoodie ran out without answering but he thought about the question 'which one do I like?'