Chapter 1: The Start Of It All

Alesia De'Gonzales is a new-found teenager. 13 years old, and she is so excited and happy. She wakes up in her pink room, smiling. She is an official teenager, and today is her first day of school! She jumps out of bed, and checks the clock. It's 06:00. She squealed, taking out her clothes for the day. She hummed, putting on a white tank-top, with a casual flannel around her waist. She pulls on some ripped jeans, and begins to curl her long, brown hair. Once she is finished, she checks the clock. 06:45. She nods to herself, school begins at 07:30, so she had around an hour. She grabs her lipgloss, going to the bathroom to brush her teeth. Once done, she runs downstairs to and empty building. She was ready to tell her mother, how she was finally a teenager. But, there was nobody there. Her mother had passed from Cancer last year, when she was in elementary. She sighed, grabbing a piece of toast, looking at the clock. 06:55. Her eyes widened, and she put on some lipgloss, grabbing her backpack and key to her house. She left the house at around 07:00. She An to her bus stop, excited to the max. She got there at 07:10, and the bus was just arriving. 

After getting onto the bus, she sat in a random row, with someone new. She had light skin, and brown/blue hair straight down her back, pink backpack in her lap. Alesia waved, smiling. "Hello there! I'm Alesia!" The other female looked at her, and sighed a bit. "Helena." She said, before looking out the window. Alesia sighed a bit, before the bus arrived at the school, and she ran to her first class. 

During her second period, she had met two people. One was a male named Alex, and the other a male named Christopher. Christopher was small, but her was a bully, and made Alesia feel small. She had a huge mood drop, until she met Alex. They became quick friends.

As she walked home from the bus stop at the end of the day, she was tired. She was in the middle of her driveway when she was called out to. "Hey, you! Girl!" She turned around to see the voice. Suddenly, there were high schoolers surrounding her. 

From that day on, she had come home with bruises and scars on her body from not only those high schoolers, but middle school bullies as well.