Chapter 4: I HATE YOU!

After Cam kissed me, I was happy for the rest of the day. Wait until Kaylee found out. She's gonna be FURIOUS! Hopefully she'll understand. After all, she is my best friend. Should I text her? Or go over? Ugh, I could use the exercise I guess, so I'll walk over. I start walking to her house, and thats when I see them. All five of them running after me. I start running the other way, back towards my house. Why would Cameron be with them? I knew it. It was one of his damn tricks. I get back to my house and fumble with my keys, but it was too late. Taylor had grabbed my arms before kneeing me in the stomach.

     "Oh, Lindsi. You're so gullible. Thinking I would actually like an ugly, piece of shit like you." Cameron says, slapping me in the face.

     "Like I told you. You're worthless!" Taylor adds, smashing my body up against the side of my house. 

      "None of us will EVER like you! Right boys?" Cameron asks the group. Everyone agrees and answers, except Matthew. He was the quietest of the boys. Was it possible? No. I'm not going to think like that again. He's my bully. 

     "Now, lets go boys. Let's not waste our time on this worthless bitch." Nash says, stepping off the porch, with the other boys following him. Why do they do this? I may never know. I unlocked my door, and saw that no one was home. A perfect time to do what I was planning.

     I ran upstairs to my room, and grabbed the razor blade I kept under my pillow. I went into the bathroom. I cut deep into the skin of my arm five times, once for each boy.

     "And this one's for me being worthless." I say, cutting deep a sixth time. Shit. I think I cut a little too deep. I got dizzy way too fast. I regretted cutting sometimes, and this is one of those times. I quickly grabbed a towel to cover it, but the blood kept running down my arm. I'm screwed. I'm going to die. I fell to the ground as everything started to go black.

     "Fuck. Help!" I screamed, hoping my neighbors or someone would hear me. No one came. I guess this was it. I heard the door, but it was too late. I was passed out. Hopefully someone finds me.