Chapter 12: Just Wait.

I can't believe it. I thought he was bluffing. How do I end this? I just want all of it to stop. Move? No, I'm not leaving Kaylee alone with them. Do I tell someone? Could they go to jail for harassing both of us? Hopefully they could. How do I bring it up to Kaylee? Ugh, I don't know what to do. She told me how everything happened on the way to school.

     "I'm sorry, Kaylee. I wish that I would'be been there. I hope you know that their asses will be kicked." I say with a reassuring smile.

     "You don't have to do that! I can handle them." She said as we approached the school. I knew it was a lie. If she could handle them, she wouldn't have cuts and bruises all over her. As we walked into the school, we parted ways, going to lockers, then homeroom. Everyone kept asking what happened to my arm. I just kept telling them that I cut my arm on a loose piece of metal on a fence, trying to sneek out of my house at night. I don't know why people believed me, especially since I'm not one to break my parents rules. I started walking to biology when Matt came up beside me. 

     "Hey, Linds." He said sympathetically, looking at my arm. Hmm, maybe he was a little different then the others.

     "Hi Matt." I reply, smiling at him politely. 

     "How's it going How's your arm? Is it sore? Sorry for all the questions, just a little curious. That's all." He smiles, looking up at my eyes. I looked in to his, beautiful, hypnotizing eyes. Maybe I did have a little crush on him after all. How was this giong to work? This is why I hate feelings. So much thinking to do, with so many different decisions to make. 

     "It's a little sore, but not like it was before. Thanks for caring." I smile. Why was I deciding to open up to him? Shouldn't I hate him? How do I know he won't tell the other guys? He seems trustworthy, but I don't know. I've opened up to the wrong people before... and it didn't end well. Should I give him a chance? Maybe. Just one chance to show he cares. I have so many questions going through my mind right now that I want and need the answers to, but only I can answer them at the right time. Just breathe, Lindsi. Everything will be okay. That's what I keep telling myself. But will everything be okay?

     "No problem. I've got to go, but I'll talk to you later. Okay?" He said. He walked away as I smiled at him until he turned the corner and I couldn't see him anymore. I just wanted to burst into tears and tell him how I felt and how I just wish everything would stop. Just to let all my emotions flow. In my head, everything is okay. Kaylee doesn't have bruises, I don't have stitches, and all the guys are nice to us. But in reality, its the complete oppisite.