21- Raw Talent

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE: NOT EDITED

[ THE FIRST HALF OF THIS CHAPTER IS FROM 06X11 TO LET EVERYONE KNOW]

Leaving my house around midnight wasn't something that I wanted to do for anyone. But when your Alpha calls you to inform that a now dead hellhound was looking for you, that could catch anyone's attention. I started to wonder if it was the one who showed up in my dream world. It had to be, what other hellhound could it be? The only one that I know of was Jordan Parrish, and he isn't dead. Maybe I could ask him if he has seen anything weird.

Walking through the woods, I tried my best to pinpoint Scott, but my senses weren't going anywhere. I knew that I needed to be off the ground to spot them easier. So taking off my shirt, I quickly closed my eyes and imagined my wings coming out of my skin. When they did, a satisfied smile appeared on my lips. I quickly started to run, letting my legs carry me before I pushed off the ground and into the sky.

Flying wasn't something that I did often. I couldn't control the wings sometimes so Scott and Malia banned me from trying to do so, but since I had no other choice I did. I knew Malia was going to give me a hard time once she saw me land next to me. Sighing, I finally looked down and saw three figures huddled together.

"Where's Carter?" Lydia looked at the werecoyote standing next to her.

Malia moved her head around in attempt to find her boyfriend. "He should be here by now."

"I'm right here." I said suddenly.

All three of their heads turned to look at me when I landed swiftly on the ground, my wings folded against my back. I closed my eyes quickly and let my wings retract back into my skin, a sigh of contentment leaving my lips. When I opened them, Malia was glaring at me while Scott looked at me in awe. I thought Malia was going to be the one who was fine with me flying, but I guess not.

"Malia, before you say it, no I didn't hurt myself." I stated.

"You could have." Malia narrowed her eyes at me.

"But I didn't." I ushered to my body with a smile. "See? I'm fine."

"Guys back to this." Scott motioned for us to gather around the corpse of the dead hellhound.

My eyes widened in shock when I looked at his face. "That's him. The one from my dream world."

"Him?" Lydia glanced back at the corpse before resting her eyes on me. "Did he say anything to you in the dream?"

"He said that we let something out of the Hunt." I breathed out, remembering the things he told me. "That we must stop it before it find it's other self."

"What does that mean?" Malia furrowed her eyebrows. She turned to look at Scott. "Scott?"

"I don't know." Scott shook his head, a frown plastered on his face. "But like Lydia said earlier we opened a door to another world-"

"And something came out with us." Malia finished his sentence.

"But how did something escape the Hunt?" I questioned. "Wouldn't we known right after what did?"

"It might not be that simple." Lydia stated.

"My question is how did this hellhound die." Malia folded her arms across her chest. "I thought you couldn't kill one easily."

"Malia's right, I thought you couldn't kill a hellhound." Lydia said.

Scott looked all over the ground before his eyes rested on something mixed in between the dirt and leaves. When he pulled it out, he showed it to us. It was a medium sized bullet that had a silver coating and a leave on the middle of it. Looking at it made me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. That kind of bullet looked familiar, but placing it was going to be harder than I thought. But at least Scott figured it out.