News

Hey! sorry for not updating lately but I have been catching up on school work, preparing myself for tests, regents, projects,.... And honestly the list goes on and on.

So anyway I know I keep throwing excuses at you guys, and I've been receiving messages about when will I be updating.

So I will be posting a new chapter up during this upcoming week!

I also hope all of you wished Paris Jackson a happy birthday on APRIL 3!! Cause I know I did. Also my birthday is also on April 3rd!! So which I think is really cool that me an Paris have the same bday.

Anyway thanks for all the support! And I will be starting a kind of teen problem/ solution kind of thing through here on WATTPAD. I'll let you guys know when it will start. But so basically I will ask you guys to send me private messages if you've ever had a problem that you might need some advice to.

So if you trust me enough, you may tell me. I promise no names mentioned, it's just to give my own personal thoughts or advice that I can be able to provide. If you like my advice then great! But if you don't then you won't have to ever do it again.

So it will kind of be a dear alice kind of thing but through WATTPAD.

It going to be placed as a whole book and new advice for a different situation for every chapter.

So anyway I also heard Paris was out spending time with her family on her bday!! So I'm happy she was able to leave her boarding school for troubled teens for a few days. I hope she gets better an gets the love and attention that she needs.

That's it for now. So yeah. BYE!