Chapter 28

Josh Paisley

The first thing I notice when I wake up is that I'm alone in bed. Yawning I sit up to look around. It's cozy, warm and tasteful decorated. When did he get out of bed? I let myself fall back and smell his scent. This for know on every damn day. Waking up next to him.

My thoughts wander off to last night. My god. Even now I can still feel his fingers, lips, mouth, and everything. He's amazing. Everywhere he touched me, I felt the tingles on my body. The fire that it caused and flow through my veins. With my eyes closed, I moan softly.

First, he was the one to mark me. But know I've marked him as well. Making it so much harder to resist him. Because I do want to take my time. God, he's wonderful. Just thinking about it, makes me harder.

Next thing I know, is that the bathroom door opens that I look up.

'Good morning.' Blake has still some wet hair. As a sign that he took a shower. The towel wrapped around his waist. 'How did you sleep?'

I nod. 'Really good.' Apparently, in the moment I didn't look, he put clean boxers on. With cargo pants that he just walks around half naked. 'I was thinking about last night.' It feels like I'm getting red. Yeah, like a damn tomato.

A sexy smile lightens up his face. 'That was just the beginning.' Blake comes to me, leaning on the bed and giving me a kiss. 'Wait till we go all the way.' He plants a kiss on my neck on the place where his mark is.

That sends tingles all around my body again. 'Well, we're a step further again. Maybe next time.' All I know is that I want to return the favor for what he did to me. It was hard last night to give him everything. My wolf sure wanted more.

He shakes his head. 'Only when you want to.' With a quick kiss he pulls back and walks to the closet. 'Actually, I wanted to show you around here. Starting with the doctor first.'

'What? Why?' I want to know.

Blake found an easy black T-shirt to put on. 'Because about two or three days ago you were kidnapped.' He comes back. 'In due time I want you to be pregnant from me, not from someone else.'

O god no! Actually, I'm afraid to go to a doctor. What if I am pregnant again because of that stupid imbecile? That would be the second time otherwise. Thanks for ruining my life!

'Josh, babe, breath.'

I snap out of it and realize that I'm having a panic attack. With a lack of air in my lungs. Yet breathing shallow. Tears stream down my face.

'I know. I know.' He gets me up and cradles me. 'Don't you want to be sure.'

Two concerned brown eyes are looking at me when I slowly get to be myself again. I wipe the tears away. 'Why? Why me?' I shake my head. Hoping that it will clear up. 'Why would you say that. Last night was amazing and now you remind me of something else?'

He cupped my face. 'Because I'm not going to raise a child if it's not mine. You choose an abortion the first time for a reason.' Now he kisses me. 'You'll get through this, with me right next to you. And if you're down, then think about last night. That was just one of the many that will follow.

I hug him and even though I can't see him, I know that he's thinking.

'Ssh. Calm down. We need to know for sure that there won't be any consequences from that night. When we're with the doctor, then think about our night, last night, okay?' He rushes his hand through my hair. 'Take a shower, alright. You'll feel a little better. After that downstairs for breakfast.'

'Blake?' I start. 'You're gonna be with me right, in the doctor's office?' I get out of bed. To find out that I'm still naked. When I meet his brown eyes I see nothing but love with lust mixed.