1; Desperate (Klance)

A/N : hello there! Hopefully you read the disclaimer chapter. Anyways, this chapter is klance fyi. IMPORTANT, my stories can escalate super quickly I'm sorry. Please give feedback!
Ok bye.

◇○◇

Keith was preparing for the new paladin mission, Lance had stopped by his room for a chit-chat apparently. Keith was laying on his bed, staring blanky at the ceiling.

Lance however, could not keep his eyes off of Keith. No matter where he looked, his gaze somehow went back to him.

"Quit staring, you idiot." Keith muttered under his breath, blushing lightly. Lance walked over and laid next to Keith on the narrow bed, and said, 'Wanna cuddle?' Keith rolled his eyes playfully, nodding whilst doing so.

Lance threw an arm over Keith, keeping him warm. Keith hand brushed Lance's thighs, unintentionally skating over Lance's member. Lance couldn't help but feel his dick throbbing as it hardened. 'Not now, not right now,' he thought.

Lance bit his lip, hoping Keith wouldn't notice. Keith saw that look in his eyes, and immediately looked at his crotch. He saw Lance's dick straining against his pants.

"You really want me, don't you?" Keith said as he placed a hand on Lance's chest.

Lance's heart beat got faster at the sound of his voice, his eyes were trained on his face. Keith sighed and smirked at Lance, and whispered into his ear, "You need me." Lance lost focus when he felt his breath.

With no warning, Keith pinned Lance against the bed, forcefully kissing his neck. Lance let out a moan as Keith slid his hand into Lance's pants, groping him. "Now who's the desperate one?" Lance purred as he looked at Keith who was smirking, he was clearly amused by Lance.

Lance ripped off his shirt, tossing it to the side. Keith twisted Lance around and pushed him, Lance's chest slammed onto the bed. His body quivered with excitement as he felt Keith's presence behind him. Keith's fingers tugged on the hem of Lance's pants, and both his underwear and pants fell to his ankles, which revealed Lance's hard dick.

Lance's hands fumbled for something to grip as Keith licked his fingers, he knew what was coming. Keith inserted two fingers inside of him, and he whimpered softly. Keith ran his tounge up his torso, his licks travelled up to Lance's nipples.

Tingles of pleasure ran up Lance's spine when Keith's tounge circled around his nipples. Every nerve in his body was alert, intense waves of pleasure addled with his mind. Keith efficiently probed Lance, he could feel Lance's dick hardening with every passing second.

Keith gently removed his fingers and took his shirt off, along with his underwear. Lance licked his lips as he saw Keith's dick that was long as fuck. He imagined it inside of him, he could barely hold himself back. Keith pushed him against the bed, pressing on his back.

"Do you want me to fuck you?"
Keith whispered seductively. "What do you think?" Lance smirked at Keith.

Lance closed his eyes as Keith entered him, he was met with a rush of pleasure. Keith grasped his hips, thrusting powerfully into him. He pressed on Lance's back, and was able to push deeper into him.

Lance moaned and quivered underneath Keith, he pulled Lance into every thrust, pounding into him. Lance squirmed repeatedly, unable to control himself. "Fuck me harder, Keith," Lance whimpered, wanting even more.

Keith slid his tounge down Lance's neck. "Harder," Lance said again, with his fingers pressing into Keith's arms. Lance braced himself, meeting every one of his thrusts. Keith groaned as Lance's anus contracted, squeezing his dick tightly.

"Fuck, Lance." he said, his teeth clenched. Keith could feel an orgasm building, like a volcano about to erupt. He could feel Lance shudder underneath him. Lance's muscles felt weak as the pressure built up. Keith groaned loudly, not being able to hold it any longer.

Lance's anus was clamped tightly, and he knew Keith was gonna have an orgasm and come any second. Keith let out this grunty groan that signified he was about to come. His hand made a fist around Lance's dick and pumped it fast, up and down. Lance's body trembled, and he came powerfully, whimpering as Keith came.

"You guys are taking an awfully long time to get ready. Are you guys alright?" Allura had a worried tone in her voice as she knocked on the door.

Hearing that reminder, Keith pulled gently, and him and Lance got dressed quickly. Grinning at each other, their bodies numb from ecstasy.

◇○◇

I hope you liked this first chapter! Sorry this one is so shitty, I tried okay? I'm planning on writing more so...stay tuned! Oh wait, gotta do that promo tho, comment what you were thinking while reading this! xD