2; Pleasure (Sheith)

A/N : Hello again! I apologise for the long wait, also we've got 41 views total! Thank you so much, 41 may sound really little, but it means alot. That was really cheesy. ALSO, I understand that alot of people don't ship Sheith, uhhhh...you can skip. I don't know lmao, you do you.

◇○◇

Keith bit his lip, his heart pounding wildly. Shiro groaned with exertion as he pulled himself up, grasping the bar tightly. "Thirty-two," he grunted, his muscles bulging through his shirt.

He lowered himself, then pulled himself up. "Thirty-three," Shiro could see Keith's pupils enlarge with lust as he watched him. Distracted, Shiro was able to complete the thirty-fourth pull up. He dropped to the ground, sweating profusely.

Shiro walked up to Keith, stripping his shirt off, revealing a chest that was slick with sweat. Keith's fingers curled around the bench he was sitting on. His instincts told him to go to Shiro, but Keith waited. He waited as Shiro walked up to him, smiling seductively.

Excitement fluttered in Keith's stomach as Shiro grabbed his wrists. "Get your shirt off," Shiro whispered, releasing Keith. Keith's breath quickened as his shirt was thrown to the side. He was smaller than Shiro, shorter than him, and didn't have as much muscle.

Shiro's eyes travelled down Keith body. Oh, the things he was going to do to him. The thought sent intense waves of pleasure through Shiro, and he knew his dick was getting hard. It got harder and harder everytime he thought of Keith.

Shiro turned on his heel, heading to the locker room, knowing that Keith was desperate and would follow him and his commands like a puppy. Shiro pushed the door open, holding it for Keith. His eyes were trained on Keith's back. "There's no one here," Keith said.

Shiro's breath hitched at the sound of Keith's voice. "Then get over here," Shiro said, kicking his shoes off, opening his arms, "before someone does come." Keith pranced into his outstretched arms, his chest pressing against Shiro's. He could feel Shiro's sweat sliding against his own, and his heart raced.

He was sure Shiro could feel his heartbeat. Shiro kissed Keith's forehead, his hands roaming his back. He put a finger under Keith's chin and angled his head upwards. "Ready?" Shiro asked gently kissing Keith's lips.

"Ready as always," Keith whispered, his hand reaching into Shiro's pants, grasping his dick. Shiro pressed his forearm against Keith's chest, and kissed him, his free hand weaving through his hair. Shiro removed his arm off of Keith, allowing him to melt into him.

Shiro kissed Keith's neck, his skin tingling with pleasure. Shiro lead Keith to a private cove of lockers. "Lay down on your back," Shiro said, pulling his shorts and underwear off. He sank to the ground, positioning himself between Keith's legs.

Shiro took off the rest of Keith's clothes and prepared Keith by sticking two fingers into his anus. "Shiro...get in me already," Keith whimpered. Shiro smirked and pulled his fingers out and pushed Keith's legs up, inserting his dick into him. He gently thrusted his dick into Keith, gripping his hips pulling him into each thrust. His dick went in deep, and Keith exhaled, tensing up. Shiro never usually penetrated him this deep or this slow before.

"Relax, its okay," Shiro whispered, running his fingers through Keith's amazingly soft hair. Keith whimpered, feeling unsure as Shiro thrusted into him again. "Oh, Shiro, faster, please," Keith moaned, unable to control himself. Shiro shifted, angling his hips. Again, he thrusted but faster this time. He got faster and faster with each thrust.

Keith choked on his own breath, a stab of pleasure ripping through him. Keith squirmed, but Shiro held him back, plunging deep into him. Keith's mouth opened in a silent scream. Shiro started to slow down. He was fucking Keith slow and soft, but the pleasure he received was almost greater, then when he was fucked fast and hard.

Keith released the moans he was holding as Shiro went in fast again. Keith groaned loudly, the groan he always gave before he came. Shiro, who was panting with arousal, stroked Keith's dick. Keith came hard, every muscle clenched him body as his body orgasmed. He moaned as the waves of pleasure rolled through him, wiping away reality.

They heard the door open, and they leapt into the nearest shower stall, whipping the curtain closed. They kissed quietly, hoping those people wouldn't hear them. But it didn't matter if they heard Keith and Shiro didn't care.

◇○◇

Hi, sorry that this chapter is so shitty again. Im trying to improve, I don't know why, but this chapter came out so short. Anyways, please vote! I appreciate it.