~Main Cast/Disclaimer~

Jeremy Heere: Dante

Christine Canigula: Vylad

Michael Mell: Travis

Rich Goranski: Garroth

Brooke Lohst: Kawaii~Chan (Will speak in 1st person, instead of 3rd in this fanfiction, for convenience sake! Thank you.)

Chloe Valentine: Nicole

Jake Dillinger: Laurance

Jenna Rolan: Aphmau

Jeremy's Dad: Dante's Father (HC Name- Dean)

Mr. Reyes: Mr. Gavin

SQUIP: ZANE

~~~

*Any relationships in Aphmau's series' have been cleared. In other words, Garroth, Vylad, and ZANE are NOT related in this AU*

~Disclaimer~
This Story Contains...

-Drug/Alcohol Reference and Usage
-Strong and Mature Language
-LGBTQ+
-Vylante (Vylad x Dante)
-Slight Danvis (Dante x Travis)
-Slight Vylance? (Vylad x Laurance)
-Minor Garrance (Garroth x Laurance)
-Sexual Reference
-Possibly More Mature Themes

Proceed with caution...

~~~

Welcome to the Vylante (Vylad x Dante) version of the musical {based off the book with the same name} "Be More Chill"! I am absolutely in love with this musical (and book), and just couldn't resist making an AU of it, with Aphmau's characters. As celebration for reaching the 600 follower milestone, I have decided to finally release this book! I hope you guys enjoy it, as much as I enjoyed writing it!

ANOTHER DISCLAIMER: It took me literally days to settle on a final cast. Everything is FINAL.

Ever since I published my Zanvis book, based off of "Heathers", I've been obsessed with writing these style of books. Everything in this book, "Be More Chill, Dante!", will be mostly based off of the musical "Be More Chill". That being said, it would make more sense, if you have listened to the soundtrack, or have read the book. You do not have to, since it will still make sense without prior knowledge, but it could help! Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the story...

Side Note: This story will mostly be from Dante's point of view. However, it can/will switch to different points of view at times, which will be specified. Thank you!

*Also, fanart of this story is greatly appreciated and encouraged! I look forward to anything sent to me! All fanart (unless specifically specified not to) will be featured in a final chapter, once this book is complete! Feel free to send any type of fanart, of any of the characters/scenes at any time! Thank you guys! :3*

~~~

Side Note (Will be Deleted): This was made forever ago, and I rediscovered it. I've done a bit of minor editing to it. The reason I'm publishing this now, is because I feel horrible about my unintentional hiatus. Updates will return to normal on my other books, soon. For now, you guys can have this, as something to make up for my absence. Thank you. :)

~~~

Release Date: October 20th