Chapter 13: Do You Wanna Hang?

*Dante*

(***)

"Laurance's parents’ room. Don’t worry," Nicole leaned against the nearest wall, closing the door shut behind her. "They’re not using it."

"You really know your way around," I chuckled nervously, biting my lip.

"Yeah, I’ve had sex in pretty much every room in this house," she said, so casually. Oh... "Because I dated Laurance! Irene, what kind of slut do you think I am?"

Nicole raised the baby bottle, hanging loosely from her slender neck, chugging it. I tugged at the collar of my costume, looking around the room. I didn't see Kawaii~Chan anywhere.

"Where’s Kawaii~Chan?" I looked around some more, still no luck.

"Oh my Irene, you are too freaking adorable," Nicole chuckled, whispering drunkenly- it was clear that she had gotten quite a few drinks in her, "Kawaii~Chan’s not coming."

I rose an eyebrow, backing up a little, as Nicole neared me, "she’s not? Then why…"

"Do you wanna hang? Do you wanna hang? Do you wanna hang for a bit?" Nicole smirked seductively, gripping my costume's shirt, and pulling me close to her. "Just you and me: intamtely. Talking about all of our feelings, and shit."

She pushed me down onto the nearby, hovering over me. My face was extremely hot, and I couldn't do anything. But, I needed to get out of this situation. I don't want Nicole. I don't want Kawaii~Chan. I just want Vylad...

"Do you wanna get- do you wanna get- Do you wanna get really deep?" Nicole continued, tracing her fingers against the rim of my shirt, pulling it up ever so slightly. "We can connect. If I get wrecked, you could rock this baby fast asleep!"

Now, this is really fucked up.

"I have to go," I started, attempting to stand- wait. Why can't I move? "I can’t stand up."

YᎾᏌ'ᎡᎬ ᏔᎬᏞᏟᎾᎷᎬ.

Motherfu-

"I don’t know why she’s so crazy about you," Nicole pondered, playing with my blue curls, hanging loosely in front of my face. "You’re not that cute. No offense."

"None taken. I should get back--"

"You know she’s not that innocent," she cut me off, examining my face in her cold hands. "That wounded puppy routine? It’s how she gets all the guys. Acts all helpless so they want to protect her. Not that I care."

She said that rather quickly. And that last statement was rather odd. It's almost like- oh my, Irene! She isn't!

"You’re jealous of Kawaii~Chan!" I exclaimed, after the idea had dawned on me.

"Um. Obviously, I’m not," Nicole scoffed, and blushed, turning away from me.

"That’s insane! Why would you be jealous of anyone? You’re the hottest girl in school!" Oh, shit. "Did I just say that out--"

Suddenly, Nicole pulls me into a heated kiss. My eyes went wide, as I pulled my head my head back. "Whoa, whoa!"

Make it stop!