Eddie (2017)

Requested by @ag32578

A/N: if you haven't seen the new movie there are majer spoilers

Why did we have to go into a terrifying house with a demonic clown. Why couldn't my friend group be like normal kids in summer. All questions I ask myself as me and Eddie try to open a door that closed by itself. Suddenly the floor fell in and I so happened to fall. I got up and looked around. I went into a different room. Which was probably not the best idea. I heard something fall in the kitchen. I ran to help what I hoped was atleast one of my friends. There was Eddie with a broken arm. "Ok Charity I need to tell you something and this not the right time but here we-" the fridge opened and there sat a twisted Pennywise. He came out and pushed me out of the way. He grabbed Eddie but I couldn't here what he was saying do to the pounding of my own heartbeat nor could I see if he had killed him because I closed my eyes. The rest of the group ran in and I ran out terrified. After some screaming from inside the house Eddie came running out. "Charity I-I like you more then just a friend. I just nodded like an idiot "same"I stated as I hugged him careful not to brake his arm even more then it was.