Patrick Hockstetter

Requested by LORDIETROTTAMOFO

I stand in the locker room with a bra amd spanks on. The reason for this is gretta because she is a little brat thats starts stuff. I was looking for my shirt when the locker room door open and slammed shut. I looked up from my locker to see Patrick standing there out of breath. "You have three seconds before I yell rape 1...2...3-" he took 3 long strides over to me and put his hand over my mouth "listen princess, I have been running from a teacher for a long a*s time and I finally lost him and you aren't gonna ruin that for me. Got it princess?" I nodded my head suddenly very nervous because of this handsom boy standing over my way smaller form and of course because I was in a bra and spanks. He seemed to notice this as well because he began to look me up and down. "You know lily, your pretty attractive for a loser" I looked down feeling a blush go up to my cheeks. "Hey im talking to you" he grabbed my chin and forcefully lifted it up "don't you think your gorgeous princess" I shook my head very and suddenly insecure "well you are gorgeous princess don't let anyone tell ya different" he smashed his lips against mine. "Im taking you out tonight see you at 8" he stepped away and walked towards the other door but he stopped and looked at me. He winked and then opened the dorr and ran.

.....