Henry Bowers

I sat in the backseat of Belchs car. Squished between Patrick and Vic, I threw my head backwards and groaned. I had a headache and they were all so loud. "Can you all shut your f.uckin mouths"they all paused and looked at me "wow its someones time of the month" Patrick chuckled after his words. I shot him a glare "actually no my head is pounding, belch drop me off at my house" belch gave a quick nod before taking a right turn. It took 5 mins and then we were at my house. I climbed over victor because Patrick is a weirdo. I went inside, laid down, and shut my eyes.
I woke to the sound on pounding on my window. The room was dark and my clock said it was 3 a.m. I looked at my window and there stood a crying Henry Bowers. I stood up, quickly realizing I was still in all of my clothing items from the last time I saw him. I opened my window and Henry climbed in. He immediately engulfed me in a hug. I walked back in till I hit my bed. I sat down and he sat next to me. "C-can I sleep here tonight" I gave him a look but nodded my head anyway. "It was m-my dad" I nodded again not wanting to ask to many questions that would upset him. He laid down pulling me with him. My eyes slowly started shutting, I wanted to stay up with Henry but I was exhausted. Every time my eyes shut I would open them again. Henry looked down at me and gave me a small smile. "You can sleep, I just need you with me it doesn't matter if your awake or asleep" I smiled back and closed my eyes. Henry gave me a kiss on the head. "I love you" he whispered "I love you too" I mumbled snuggling closer to his chest. I drifted off to sleep in his arms.