Bandit of the Night (Thief King/Tozokuo/Akefia x F!Reader)

Requested by: The_Darling_Angel 

*finger guns* angst below my dudes, i guess at least?

_______

Loneliness almost consumed the female. She's tired of being left alone at night, with cold sheets and no one there to comfort her. Akefia, the Thief, known around the whole country, had to keep a reputation. But it almost costed their relationship. He just wanted his revenge, but being consumed by this feeling is awful. Akefia craved the death of Pharaoh Atem. He needed his blood to be dripping from his hands. (y/n) became miserable at the thought of Akefia killing the Pharaoh. She knows it all for his revenge, but it kills her to see him in danger.

He would come home bloodstained clothes and wounds. Akefia would be gone for weeks, and he would come home bruised. It made (y/n) doubt his safety, why should he do this to himself? (y/n) just wants a simple domestic life. Can't they be a couple? Can't they be naive and in love? She wanted to feel that fuzyzy feeling of love. She wanted her heart to beat from love every morning when she sees his face. But (y/n)'s heart goes crazy when she sees empty sheets.

The pillows would smell like him, even his side. It smelled like him, his clean but musky scent. (y/n) would curl up in the soft blankets, but every day his scent drained. It slowly leaked out every time she could hug it. She rubbed herself on that scent, so now she can only think about herself. Is that selfish? No, it couldn't be. She's only finding comfort in his belongings. (y/n) just yearns for Akefia's affection. Tears flooded her eyes once night.

It was dark, there were no stars out. How can she be safe when the sky is empty? There were no dances or no twinkling. Just a sloppy black drooling onto the desert floor, that's all. The dry mouth lingered in her mouth, her eyes were still wet from the crying. The only hydration she was receiving was her salty tears. Though every tear made the female wince. (y/n) just needed Akefia to dry her tears away. It's almost shameful, she let a thief steal her heart. Those are thiefs, they will steal for their own gain. Akefia didn't gain anything from love, he just enjoyed her presence in his life. Akefia actually had someone to go home to. He had someone in his arms, with open arms, and a smile attached to their face. Unconditional love, he needed that.

So nights like this where he is lonely, it would destroy his mind. He would shake, just by the thought of her. He just needed her soft breaths upon his chest. Akefia needed to feel her flesh on his. He needed her warmth to be shared with him. These feelings could be too much for him, is he getting distracted from his purpose? Revenge and bloodshed. This rattled in his brain, it made him stay awake.

Until he was home.

Everything became so easier for him. Akefia held her in his arms and gave her kisses.

"I'm home..." He would whisper.