Chapter 2: An Old Run-In

"Diana Scarlet Reed, will you marry me?" Harry asked with a look of hope on his face. I glanced up at everyone. The whole restaurant was waiting for my answer. My mom had tears in her eyes and the boys looked happy.

I looked down at my one true love and gave him the answer I know he wanted.

"Yes. I will marry you, Harry." I let out a sob of happiness as Harry beamed at me. He jumped up and picked me up and twirled me around, playing a kiss on my lips.

"Well, the wedding can wait until you're done with college." He spoke looking at me loving eyes.

"I don't care when it is. Just as long as we can spend our lives together." I smiled at him and kissed me. He put the ring on my finger and I looked at it. It was a silver band with blue diamonds going all around it. It was beautiful. "Blue diamonds?" I questioned.

"Yeah, you know, for Smurf." He smiled.

Dinner was amazing. It was like how it was back in high school when the guys would come over and we would all joke around. This is perfect.

"Okay, well, i guess we better head on out." Harry said, motioning for me and my mom to stand. The boys nodded and walked around to say good bye and congratulate me.

"Diana, congratulations! I wanna be a bridesmaid. Okay?" Niall said as he hugged me. He pulled away and winked.

"Niall, you know the bridesmaids have to help the bride get dressed and they see her practically naked, right?" Zayn asked with a smirk on his face as he eyes the little Irish boy.

Niall looked at me, his face holding a big smiled and said, "That's exactly why I want to be one." My mouth dropped open and I started laughing alone with everyone else. That, though, caused him to get smacked in the back of the head by Harry.

"You will be nowhere near my fiancé while she's naked. Got it?" He ordered. "And besides, I think Diana would have her mom, Perrie, and Eleanor as bridesmaids." I nodded in confirmation. After everything that happened, I spent a lot of my time with the guys. They soon realized that I needed "girl time" so they FINALLY introduced me to Eleanor and Perrie. They were so sweet and nice and we all instantly clicked. It was funny, though, because they can all be sarcastic as well, so when we are all in the same room together, the guy try to stay away because it will end badly.

"Yeah, I will. And I'm sure all of y'all are gonna be Harry's people so.." I trailed off because Harry was nodding along.

We said our final goodbyes and Harry, my mom, and I drove to my moms hotel to drop her off.

"Goodbye mom. I love you. When will we see you again?" I asked as I walked her to the lobby.

"Hm, maybe during your break. We are going to get some wedding planning done. Now, I'm going to go up to sleep because I have to drive three hours to get back to town. Good night, Diana. I love you so much and congratulations. I'm so happy for you. Both of you." Mom beamed at me and hugged me. She kissed my forehead and waved bye to Harry. I watched her as she walked back into her hotel. I let a tear slip down my face because it will be a month before I could see her again.

I walked back to Harry's car and got in.

"Can we stop back home real quick so we can change and got get ice cram and movie night stuff?" I smiled sweetly at him.

"Anything for you, Smurf." I laughed at my nickname. "Oh! Take of the ring and look at the engraving." He said as he started driving. I slipped off my ring and read it, 'To My One And Only Smurf'. I smiled and leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"That's the sweetest thing ever. Thank you." I said as I got back into my seat.

We arrived at our place and I ran in to change into a pair of leggings and a sweatshirt of Harry's. I threw my hair in a messy bun and slipped on my converse. Harry changed into black sweatpants and a sweatshirt and converse. We walked back to the car and drove to the store.

While me and Harry were looking around for the kind of popcorn I liked, I bumped into about three people. I stumbled back, but Harry caught me.

"You okay?" He asked and I nodded. I turned to look at the people I bumped into and when I got a good look, my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach.

They're back.

------------------------------------------

Woooooooooh! Another chapter update!

I have a feeling that updating will become more frequent due to the fact that my sophomore year (year 10) is almost over! I'm so excited!

Anyway, thank you for reading!!!! I love you all! :*

Love, tabor. ❤️