Chapter 4

Rylei's POV

      I woke up and looked at the time it was 8:50. I needed to get up get ready. I put on a plain white shirt and black skinny jeans. I brushed my teeth and hair. Put makeup on and put my hair up in a bun. I slipped my converse on and put on a trench coat. I grabbed my phone, room key, and wallet and left. It was 9:25 when I got to Starbucks. I saw Harry already sitting at a table on his phone. I walked in still unnoticed by Harry. When I got up to the counter I ordered a coffee and muffin and payed. I turned around to see Harry smiling at me. I smiled back and walked over and sat down. "Hey I was afraid you wouldn't come." He said beaming. Gosh he was cute. "Well what if I didn't?" I asked. "I'd come and get you." He replied. "Really?" I asked sarcastically. "Uh yeah!" He replied. "So what do want to do today?" I asked. "I was thinking maybe we could go shopping and try a few outfits on." He said. "Ooooooooo that sound amazing." I replied. We finished our food and went to the nearest shopping place. I tried on a few outfits but i didn't like them. Then I found one that I fell in love with. It was a black dress that went to the knees. I grabbed the size that I'd fit in and tried it on. I came out in the dress and asked Harry how I looked. "You look amazing." He said not taking his eyes off of me. "Thank you." I replied smiling. Just then Harry's phone buzzed. "Oh I got to go. My boss wants me to come in and cover for someone." He said. "Oh." I said disappointed. "I'm sorry I'll make it up to you." He said. "Ok. But you better get going you don't want to make your boss mad." I replied. "Oh yeah I should probably get going. Bye." He said. "Bye." I replied.

    I walked back to my hotel room and spent the rest of the day in my room watching TV. Then I got a text from Harry:

Harry: Hey I'm sorry for leaving you earlier today.

Me: It fine Harry.

Harry: Are you sure?

Me: Yes Harry I'm sure it's fine. 🙄

Harry: Ok just making sure. What are you doing?

Me: Watching TV.

Harry: Have you been in that room all day?

Me: Yes I have.

Harry: How about I make it up to you by taking you to a party?

Me: Sure. Where is this party that you're taking me to?

Harry: You'll have to find out when I pick you up.

Me: When will you pick me up then?

Harry: IDK. About 7:00?

Me: What time does the party start?

Harry: 6:30

Me: How about 6:45?

Harry: Ok that works too.

Me: So that is a yes you'll come pick me up at 6:45?

Harry: Yes it is.

Me: Ok I'll see you then. 😉

Harry: Ok. Where are you going?

Me: To bed. I'm tired.

Harry: Ok goodnight. See ya tomorrow.

Me: Ok goodnight.

  I couldn't believe I was going to a party with Harry. I couldn't stop thinking about it. What did I have to wear? What if the people at the party don't like me? I put my phone on the charger and turned off the lights. I got in bed and layed down. I stared up at the ceiling. I couldn't fall asleep. Finally my eyes closed and slept. But not much later I woke up from a nightmare I had. I checked the time it was 12:30 am. I turned over in the bed and closed my eyes and fell back to sleep.

I'm sorry to end it right here but there is more to come. Thanks. :)