Chapter 5

I woke up to the sound of a knock at my door. "What time is it?" I thought. I didn't want to look at the clock but I did. I had slept in way too late. It was 11:27 am. I heard the knock again and I jumped up to open the door. A lady was standing there looking at me. "I'm sorry. I'll come back later." She said. "No please. It's my fault. I slept in and I just woke up." I said feeling guilty. "Don't worry I'll come back later." She insisted. "No no no please come in. I'll help." I said without thinking. She grabbed my hand and said "Miss, get ready please I insist. I'll come back later. I promise." I thought for a bit and said "Ok. It's just that I don't want you to have to come back to my room after you have done all the others." "It's ok." She said. We said bye to each other and she moved on down the hall. I closed the door behind me and grabbed my phone off the charger. I got ready and went out to have lunch since I didn't have any breakfast. I went to McDonald's and ordered a ten piece chicken nugget and a Dr. Pepper and payed. When I was done eating I walked out onto the sidewalk. I just started walking not knowing where I was going. I got thinking about Harry. I wanted to see him so bad right now. I wanted to be at the party with him. I walked into a park and sat down on a bench. I admired the beauty that was all around that place. I was staring for a good 5-8 minutes when I heard someone say "You ok?" Who was that? I looked to see someone sitting next to me. I realized who I was. It was Liam. "Yeah I'm fine. I was just staring at the beauty of this park." I said. "Ok good because I want sure if you were admiring the beauty or if you were just staring for no reason." He said. "Nope. Just admiring the beauty." I said. "I'm Mitch Rowland." He said. "I know who you are. I'm Rylei Matthews." I said. "Nice to meet you Rylei." He said. He looked at his watch. "Well I better get going. I have stuff to bring to a party tonight." He said. "Ok. Well maybe I'll see ya around sometime?" I said. "Yeah sometime. Bye." He said. "Bye." I replied.

   It was 5:30 pm. I'm still pacing the room waiting for Harry to pick me up. I have been doing this since 2:30. It felt like forever until he came. I tried watching the TV but it just wouldn't do. I put on some music to pass the time. I loved music and I loved to dance to it. I danced my butt off and before I heard a knock at the door and at this point I had forgotten all about the party and Harry picking me up. I danced to the door and opened it. I immediately stopped when I saw Harry. "Please come in." I said. He walked in and I closed the door. I ran to the bed almost diving onto it to grab my phone and turn the music off. "You ready to go?" He asked. "Yeah just one second. I have to put my shoes on." I replied. When I got my shoes on I walked over to Harry with my phone in my hand. "Ok I'm ready." I said. "Ok well let's go." He said. He opened the door for me "After you." He said.

   It was silent between us as we walked. I wanted to say something but it didn't feel like the right time. The party was at an apartment building and as we walked to the door Harry stopped me to say something. But he just turned around and walked up to the door and knocked on it. A guy answered the door. It was Mitch. I should've known this was the party he was talking about. I heard them talking but I couldn't hear over the music. Harry turned back to me and gestured me over to him. When I got up to stand by him he said "Rylei I'd like you to meet Mitch. Mitch this is Rylei." "Oh we've already met in the park earlier today." Mitch said. "Well then no time for introduction's. Let's party." Harry said. I smiled and walked into the apartment. Harry guided me to the kitchen where I saw two women talking. "Rylei I'd like you to meet Sarah Jones and Clare Uchima. Clare, Sarah this Rylei Matthews." Harry said. "Hi nice to meet you Rylei." Clare said. "Nice to meet you too." I said. We hit it off right away. It was like I had sisters that understood what I was saying. I excused myself from talking I wondered upstairs to find the bathroom. After I went I wandered around for a bit. I looked at the time it was 9:24. It felt like I had been here for like 10 minutes. As I made my way back downstairs I felt like I couldn't breath. I walked out of the place to get some fresh air. When I took the first breath of air I was startled by someone coming out. I didn't bother to look until they came and sat down next to me. It was Harry. "Hey you alright?" He said. "Yeah. Just getting some fresh air." I said. "Well when you want to go come tell me and I'll take you back to your hotel room. Ok?" He said. I looked at him. I saw him looking me up and down. "Ok." I said not taking my eyes off of him. He got up and left. I stayed out on the steps. Looking at the sky in darkness.

Thanks for reading there is more to come. :)