Character info: Leonardo [updated]

Name: Leonardo Ivanov

Age:18

Brithday: June 24

Height: 6'2 (boi, all of them are titans)

Family: younger brother, 2 younger sisters, mother, father, grandparents

Likes: playing the piano and violin, his siblings, finding challenging things, calm people, his motorcycle, his ring

Dislikes: loud people, someone touching his motorcycle, someone hurting his siblings, cocky people, things he can't figure out, people that wish to use him for his status

School: Shiratorizawa 3rd year

Clubs: manager and strategist for boys volleyball and member of the classical music Club

Back story- 

Being the eldest child of the Ivanov family, he was deemed as the heir. Many people saw him as a chance of getting into the higher society, which caused Leonardo to be very wary of everything. In spite of his status, he was always over hear the other male children make fun of him due to his weaker build. What others though of his never bothered Leonardo, but it did bother his younger brother. After a certain incident, Leonardo never heard anyone trash talking about him again and spent more time with his brother. Meeting Seijirou brought Leonardo into a light. Not only did he learn to have more trust in others but he learned that it meant to have fun. Although Leonardo wasn't able to be apart of the volleyball team with his brother, he helped out with more of the strategic aspects. It seemed as if Leonardo was having the time of his life, until reality hit them and went their separate ways. Only one small object was able to remind Leonardo of the days when he was with his friend true friends.

(My depiction of Leonardo)

Thank you for your time :)