Character info: Seijirou

Name: Yukimura Seijirou

Age: 16

DoB: January 2

Height: 5'11

Family: 2 older sister, mother, father, grandparents

Likes: gymnastics, spicy food, his skateboard, people that don't things for granted, his ring

Dislikes: Fake people, trash talking about the people he likes, his efforts going to waste, carrying people (the metaphoric meaning), having people say he has everything

Back story:

As the youngest of his family, Seijirou was raised as a free spirit. But that meant he had to spend most of his time alone in his big house. He always envied his friends at school, seeing them being picked up by their parents or siblings and laughing with them as they went home. Seijirou wanted that, but he couldn't. He knew better than to ask his family to spend time with him. Seijirou knew they were trying their best with their problems, so he should try his best and fix his. He was always called 'strong' by the other parents, when in reality he wasn't. Meeting Mikado and Leonardo was like a parent getting their child all the toys they ever wanted. Meeting them, Seijirou really became a free spirit. However, that time didn't last as long as he had hoped. As the group parted, Seijirou felt as if chains has found their way around him, locking him the dark once again, but the feeling on his left ring finger reminded him that he needed to walk forward, and never turn back.

(My depiction of Seijirou)

Note: 

The profiles for Mikado and Leonardo has been updated :)

It seems most of you guys wanted Mika to be a player but one comment saying how mika tries to be manager but ends up playing anyways caught my attention so I'll be going that route :D.

Thank you for your time