Chapter 5

So before y'all can read the chapter imma make some announcements case why not.

So first,  I'm going to rename this book as 'Ameliorate' since I feel like it suit the course of this fanfic rn but I want to hear y'all opinions since it matters to me.

Second, I've also made changes to the sister's character profiles but you can check that out whenever you want .

If there's anything else you guys want me to clarify, just comment it :)

Thank you 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kageyama..." a certain blonde male called out.

"H-hai."

"Did you drink milk yet?"

"Yes, I drink my milk in the morning."

The blonde male hummed before writing down their short conversation and showing it to Kageyama. The latter took the book and Mikado pointed out his mistake, "Since I was asking you if you had done something before, the words you should use should be in past tense not present tense. So instead of saying 'I drink my milk' it should be 'I drank my milk', understand?"

All Mikado got was a blank stare, making him mentally sigh.

"Ok Kageyama, think of it like this," Mikado said, making Kageyama look at him before continuing, "Say Azumane-senpai served you a volleyball and you want to receive it."

Kageyama nodded, signalling he understands.

"You would be thinking 'I will receive (Uketoru) it' not 'I will received (Uketorimashita) it' correct?"

Kageyama's eyes glinted as he nodded once again, finally understanding the difference between past and present tenses in English.

As our residential blueberry was scribbling down what he had reviewed with Mikado, Hinata and Yachi were beside them reviewing grammar structure.

"Yachi-san you're notes are really easy to understand! Not to mention really neat!" Hinata said after copying down her notes.

Yachi became flustered at his statement before giving Hinata some other tips on how to better understand the topic which led to the male praising her again. Soon enough the duo were talking about how they were really excited to see Nekoma as well as describing their members and positions, leaving the poor girl confused.

As if sensing her confusion Mikado nudged her shoulder with his, "They're all positions on the court. Kiyo-senpai and I will explain them to you later." Yachi nodded as they both went back to helping the two.

When lunch was about to end Hinata shook Yachi's and Mikado's hands furiously as Kageyama simply bowed slightly, thanking them before walking off.

When the duo were out of sight, Mikado turned to Yachi with an amused smirk making the female stiff.

"So what's this 'organ trafficking' you were mumbling about when you saw the two earlier?"

"D-DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT MIKADO-KUN!"

-----------------------

After classes were over, Mikado and Yachi made their way to the volleyball gym after changing in the necessary clothing.

When they arrived, Hinata immediately ran up to Yachi, showing her the quiz he took in the afternoon and they both had a mini celebration as Mikado walked to the third year manager.