P R O L O U G E

Kim Taehyung wasn't like all the other sirens.

He didn't like hurting humans or any other creature, much less eating human flesh. And though he loved his singing and his voice, he couldn't bear to sing it in front of other people that would become hypnotised by him.

Nope, he was used to eating seaweed and many other things under the sea that didn't consist of creatures. And besides, the seaweed under the was was actually edible and sweet so he didn't mind it. The blood coming from humans didn't taste nice to his tongue so he wondered why people ate them.

Everybody loved him but hated him at the same time. People loved him for his kindness and fluffiness, yet people ridiculed him for having no guts to lure a human and eat their human flesh. However, he was fine with it because he didn't care.

He grew up with no family, no parents but had his friends Yoongi and Hoseok so he was fine with his life. It was peaceful and quiet and there were no chaos. He was an innocent Siren who didn't know what dirty things there were in life.

Because he found the beauty in everything, even killers, even monsters that didn't even exist.

Until, one day.

He decided to go the surface of the ocean and see what was hiding above the sea.

Jeon Jeongguk killed people and injured them for a living.

After all, he was the leader of the biggest gang in the underground world, Bangtan Sonyeondan. There was no way he could deal one day of freedom without people knocking on his door to kill him or steal something from his gang.

He didn't like this kind of lifestyle he was having but he didn't mind it either. If he could live his life without this chaos however, he would get out immediately. But of course, he has no choice but to do this shit.

Because of all the things he does everyday, he never has the chance to properly go and have walk outside and suffers from insomnia. but he doesn't give a fuck.

Having a money digging mother, he can only count on his cousin who was always by his side(though he will never admit it), Jimin and his godparents who he actually wish are his real parents, Namjoon and Seokjin.

Hunting for the Siren who killed his father, he has no feelings for other people who he deem unworthy and is always cold and calm.

He will never see the beauty in everything and will never try to.

Until, one day.

He visits the beach after finally having a day to himself.

What will happen when these 2 meet?

Basically, shit happens.