R

"Hey Jeongguk!"

Jimin called out to him. Jeongguk was currently walking with Taehyung to show him the garden. Jeongguk stopped and told Taehyung to wait, going to Jimin after he saw documents being waved at him.

"What?"

"I think you need to see this...."

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow, taking the documents and glanced through. Jimin watched as multiple expressions graced his face. Jeongguk looked up and faced him, immense anger showing on his face.

"Take me to Hwin Myeong's confinement cell. Now."

...

Jeongguk threw the papers down the floor, glaring at Hwin Myeong. The moment she saw what was on it, she started laughing crazily.

"What's so funny, Hwin Myeong?"

Hwin Myeong continued to laugh for a few seconds before looking at Jeongguk straight in the eye with hatred visible in her eyes.

"I hated him so much you have no idea how badly I wanted to kill him."

"But why?! He was my father!"

"So what?"

Hwin Myeong said, tilting her head to the side.

"HE WAS BLOCKING OUR LOVE, JEONGGUK! HE DID NOT WANT ME TO CLOSE TO YOU AT ALL. ALL MY LOVE, MY AFFECTIONS, MY WAYS OF MEETING YOU WERE STOPPED BY HIM."

She screamed out, thrashing out in her chair. She giggled and looked at him, smiling.

"That's why I killed him. He was annoying."

Something in Jeongguk snapped, and immediately a bullet was shot through her head, killing her instantly. The sound of the bullet rang through the entire underground dungeon. Blood splattered at the back of cell.

Jeongguk passed the gun to Jimin, who was standing right beside him through out the entire time. His face was void of any emotion as he went up back to his mansion, Jimin following behind him from a distance.

When they reached the mansion, which only had a 2 minute walk, Yoongi came out.

"Hey Jeongguk, Tae...hyung..."

His words trailed off when he saw the expression on his face. He stepped one side and went to Jimin, watching his back slowly fade away. He could roughly guess what had happened, since the blood on his face and short, though minimal, could still be seen.

He turned to Jimin and checked with him.

"Hwin Myeong?"

Jimin nodded. Yoongi looked at the hallway Jeongguk took, staring. Internally, they both thought the same thing.

They hoped Jeongguk would be okay.

After all, Hwin Myeong may have been a bitch, but she was the only person Jeongguk trusted the most and was the closest to before Taehyung.

Jeongguk continued to walk until he reached Taehyung's room. He opened door after knocking and found Taehyung lying on the bed, reading a book. The red haired siren looked up and saw Jeongguk.

Upon seeing the facial expression on his face and the blood, he guessed what had happened and went nearer to the edge of the bed. He opened his arms and smiled.

Taking the invitation, Jeongguk immediately hugged him and started crying, hugging Taehyung tightly.

That night, Jeongguk slept with Taehyung, cradled into Taehyung's arms.