Home Alone

(Jazzabell Pov)

  I went home through that rain yesterday because it seemed it wouldn't stop.

  Now im home alone with Cleo who is in humanish cat form.

His ears Perkins up,on his light black hair and his pail yellow eyes looking at me.
He looks like a normal human if he flattens his ears.

The only thing i dont like about him,is his earings.

I laid down in y bed covering myself up with my blanket and Cleo joins me

I place my head on his chest and fall into a deep sleep.

(Beyrel Pov)

  As Emerald came to me she seemed drunk.

  "Hey hey whats up how ya doing with your other mission? Heheh"

"Rather good, you should take a seat on the bed"

    "Heheh i dont take orders from anyone expecially not from you, you man cheater" what is she talking about?

"i think you had to much to drink milady, do you want me to get your bath ready?"

  "there you go again acting sooo nice when really your just a creepy butler" thoughs very words coming out of her mouth socked me.

  "Ill just go have a shower BY MYSELF! so DONT come in" she says to me yelling.

      And so i waited and waited but Emerald never came out.

   (Cloe Pov)

I was getting in my pajamas when i reseved a phone call from Emerald.

  "Hello" i spoke into the phone

  "Heylow heylow how is it to be going out with Beyrel? having fun? heheh " Emerald says sounding drunk.

   "What are you talking about him and i arnt daiting? He saved me one time then i never seen him again after the garden insadent"

   Beep.

  After i said that the phone stoped working and Emerald wasnt talking ether.

    Im so worried about her so i called Lora and Eairl.

      "Yes will be on our way"

After thouse words i was left alone in silence worring about her.

     Why would she think i was going out with Beyrel anyway hes a demon.

    (Lora Pov)

  After the phone call, Eairl an i rushed over to Emeralds manshion right away.

    As we got into her bedroom i found Beyrel bleeding on the ground from a bullet wound and Emerald was no were to be found!

  all that was left of information was that she didnt do this at all someone else did this.

And when i get my hands on who ever did this, THERE DONE FOR!

  "Calmb down Lora, fornow we must stick to finding princess Emerald"

    What do ya think happen to Emerald and how in the world did Beyrel get shot??

  find out on page 18  chapter four...