Skylin

(Loran Pove)

When i entered the bathing chamber, Stacie was already dressed but there were scars and bruises all over her body.

   She was moving around on the floor like she was having a nightmare although she wasn't sleeping.

Her eyes are open,there looking around like she is in a different persons body.

   I lifted her up and we left the building.

i then seen Emerald flurt with a tall slim guy who looks about the same age as her.

Some how i was jelouse but maybe thats not it.

I left them be and went outside to were the car is parked and sat down with Stacie leaning on my shoulder.

"Hey dude,was wrong with Stacie?" questions Beyrel.

   "She fell asleep"i lied.

  "Cool"

       "Yea,hey arnt you gunna see whats taking the other two so long?" i asked.

"Nah they'll come on there own"

   So when we whatched Emerald leave the man and run up to Jazzabell,there was another girl.

Her eyes were sky blue an her hair was so shiny and silky.

  She is wearing most finest clouths.

   "Hey,umm loran this is Skylin she will be with us on our jerney" says Jazzabell.

I smile at her but say nothing.

Now that were all in the car and moving on with this jerney something still dosnt fell right.

     (Jazabell Pov)
   Skylin has secret powers of her own.

Shes been through alot and needs to injoy life to its fullest and so i invited her on our jerney.

I have no idea where there taking us but im sure well be fine.

  But just as that thought crossed my mind i relized were going to visit my eldest sibling.

The one that still loves me.

  I have seen visions of my family caring about me but Amanda the most.

  I love Amanda but she sometimes scares me.

I don't know whats going to happen to her next.
,she's been all over the place.

Hopfully well all settle things.

          "Jazabell are you nervous?" Questions skylin shyly.

  "Yea its been over twelve years now,but hopfully things tern out ok" i say with smerk on my lips.

      Just then the car pulls over.

"A tire has been poped" the driver says sternly.

     "Perpously,human,or axidentally"

Silence happened for a moment then we all get out of the car.

  "Now gass leak" says the driver shaking his head,moshing us to get as far away from the vehicle as possible.

  "Dont tell me the cars going to exploid,from thouhs humans but why?" Skylin whispers to me.

  "We Must stop them!" i suggested and without anyone to stop me (although they tried) i pushed past that fact and stoped them before lighting the gass with a lighter (flame)

"H-HEY GET AWAY FROM US O-OR WELL DO MUCH WORSE THEN BLOW UP THE CAR!" Studers an elderly adult.

  "Why must you do this? What have we done wrong"

   "D-DONT ACT INASENT YOU WITCH,YOUR KIND DID THE VERY SAME TO OUR VILLAGE!" Yells a little boy about eight years of age.

  "What?" then they lite the car on fire.

Just when it was about to exploid,i ran over to the humans (shielding then from the explosion) they all looked at me questionly as to why i did that.

      And thus i made new friends out of that find out soon on a different page.

Maybe its the next one!