prologue

Two of the strongest clan leaders married years ago, in hopes of giving birth to the strongest male ninja in existence, one that could dominate any battle field and bring pride to any village.

The Saimin and the Kōri clans leaders were married for two before they were finally able to produce a beautiful baby... girl.

The two clan alders were angered by the birthed gender but eventually came to the conclusion that if she was trained harder then ever from a much younger age, she could still become the strongest ninja in the world.

They named their daughter Yukina after her late Grandma from her mother's side, she received the last name Kōri off her father.

When Yukina reached the age of 1 her parents were forced to start training her like crazy even though she couldn't walk properly yet, but it was what the clan alders were demanding.

When Yukina reached the age of 3 her mother and father decided she was to kind and gentle to be their daughter and both decided it would be best if they pretended she was never born into either one of their clans, and attempted to restart with a male heir, so they burnt her birth certificate and dumped their little girl outside of the gates of Konoha.