Hurt

Don't wait for the perfect moment. Take the moment and make it perfect.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Honolulu and Hawaii walked into Massachusetts's room.  

"Emma?" They both asked.

She turned over and looked at them, "What's up Munchkins?"

"Are you gonna tell us who Boston is?" Hawaii asked.

Emma sighed, she knew she was gonna have to tell them. Boston was there sister too, they deserved to know about her too.

"Can you guys go get the others?" She asked, her little sisters nodded and walked out of her room.

Massachusetts looked at her window and up at the sky, "I miss you," She said as a few tears fell.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alfred sighed as he walked towards the meeting room. He kept his eyes on the ground as he walked, only to bump into someone.

He looked up to see Japan, "Sorry bro, wasn't watching where I was going."

Japan nodded, "That's alright, America-san. Also, I have a new game that just came out, wourd you rike to pray it with me later?"

Alfred opened his mouth but soon closed it. Japan didn't really want to repair their broken friendship, did he? What if he was just lying? What if-

"America-san?" Japan's voice snapped him out of his thoughts, "Are you okay?"

So many people have asked me that lately....... I don't know.

"Uhh, yeah bro!!" He lied, "I would love to play!!"

Japan didn't believe that he was okay, "Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure!!"

Japan still didn't believe him but didn't push it. He was really worried about Alfred and really wanted to know if he was okay though.

The two started walking to the meeting room together.

As Japan talked to Alfred, America was just spaced out.

Japan didn't want to be his friend. All he wanted to do was gain his trust again and stab him in the back.

Nope. That wasn't gonna happen. He wasn't gonna let it.

Maybe he could just reschedule playing video games.

Yeah, cut him off before they got close. That was a good plan.

"America-san?" Japan's voice once again snapped Alfred out of his thoughts.

He jumped, "Yeah bro?"

"I would rike to know if it wourd be okay for me to met Hawaii," He took a deep breath, "I wourd rike to apologize for Pearr (Pearl) Harbor."

America nodded, "Maybe sometime after the meeting."

Japan nodded and the two walked into the room.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"She was killed during the Boston Massacre," Emma looked down as she explained Boston to her siblings who didn't know about her, "Her name was Betsy, she was part of a crowd throwing things at redcoats when they opened fire."

The room was dead slient.

"Alfie got shot too trying to get to her. When he got to the doctors," She put her head in her hands, "Betsy had lost to much blood. They said their was nothing else they could do."