Chapter 39

Julia chooses to move the upper part of her body (yeah, she really has something to move there). She starts boob pumping.

I imitate the move and swing my hips the way she can't do it (I've managed to notice that she's pretty stiff when circling her hips). Julia somehow copies my "Hip Roll While Doing a Half Squat", as I call it, but when it comes to dropping it low and twerking – Julia quits the battle. She can't get down to the floor and swing her hips back and forth.

I win. And the feeling is fantastic.

Julia says it's very hot in the room and she has to go out to breathe fresh air. I decide to follow her out and find out more about the girl I'll have to deal with.

Only when I leave the Disco room to go to the toilet with Julia, I understand how hot and sweaty I actually am. My feet hurt, because it's been almost impossible to move like that on the dance floor with the chamois platform shoes on. I haven't even noticed I've bruised my left foot.

Guys, here's a piece of advice – if you hate going to the gym, just dance! It's more effective than working out. I feel like I've burnt 1000 calories already. And, please, wear COMFORTABLE shoes!

When we're standing by the sinks, I start a conversation with Julia. – Gosh, this is the best disco I've ever been to! I'm so tired.

- Yes, me too! – Julia's putting on her light pink lipstick. I wonder where she's keeping the make-up. She hasn't taken a bag with her.

- Do you go dancing often? – The purpose of my question is to find out if she's a crazy Party Girl or just an unassuming Party Girl. I know she has to be one anyway.

- Well, not really. But I like going to clubs with my friends. – So, she is a modest Party Girl. Beautiful, sexy, flirty club-goer – and Sonora told me just two days ago that Christian likes 'good' girls! Bullshit!

- How do you get in there? You have to be 18! – I ask.

- My ex-boyfriend used to let me in. He was the guard.

This means that Julia has been dating an older guy. Perhaps she's even had sex?

- What a pity you broke up! What happened? – I don't know if there's any use of these questions. Maybe I can somehow ask about her feelings for Christian afterwards? I haven't seen them dancing together or even speaking to each other after the "Hollywood", but I have to discover if Julia is into Christian anyway.

- He cheated on me. – There's zero emotion in Julia's voice. However, I manage to notice her upper lip tremble a bit for a split second.

- Oh, that's not nice. Yeah, there are many Latvian guys who do the same thing. It's hard for girls to find nice boys nowadays. – TMI, Marta!

- I don't believe the Latvian guys, who are here, could cheat on a girl. – Bingo! Julia herself has started talking about the theme I desire to hear about so much!

- As far as I know, Christian wouldn't. I consider you already got to know him... - She doesn't let me finish the sentence.

- Listen! It's a good song! – DJ's playing "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody". Julia nods to the door and suggests going back to the Disco room.

That's when we end our conversation and leave the toilet. As a result, I haven't found out anything useful.

***